how intimate is kissing for you?

Yes, I love kissing and snogging with tongue can do it for hours, just feels so damn good. Compared to s ex when after you orgasmed there's not much else you can do until you recover.

It depends on how well the other person kisses. If they aren't a good kisser then I don't want to kiss. It's boring.

Kissing another person is the singlest most intimate thing that you can do sharing the one breath together lips softly touching each others feeling the moisture from there mouth, picturing them in your mind as you softly touch there earlobe, kissing for me is the first thing you will do when you meet someone new and can tell you a lot about the other person,

Kissing another person is the singlest most intimate thing that you can do sharing the one breath together lips softly touching each others feeling the moisture from there mouth, picturing them in your mind as you softly touch there earlobe, kissing for me is the first thing you will do when you meet someone new and can tell you a lot about the other person,
That sounds so much like a romance novel.

Kissing is ew. I just found out what halitosis means. So, nah kissing is not that intimate (in my opinion)

Depends on some things...

Are we talking about a peck on the cheek ?
( facial cheek...bum cheek is a whole other matter LOL )

Or some slow , sensual , French kisses....

Just what / where are we kissing....as alluded above the location of the kiss may be a consideration....
What does your partner / lover like in a kiss...?

What mood are we in....?

In any event....
I enjoy kissing...tie that in with some caressing and that can be good as is...or make for a great start of something.
Andy

Kissing I feel can’t be more intimate than sex because if you ask me, If I fùck your mouth can I get pregnant the answer is no (provided the girl has a strap on) that statement above would be able to be used. Kissing is a good intimate way to start but sex is sex. Can’t kiss and have a child to raise

Kissing I feel can’t be more intimate than sex because if you ask me, If I fùck your mouth can I get pregnant the answer is no (provided the girl has a strap on) that statement above would be able to be used. Kissing is a good intimate way to start but sex is sex. Can’t kiss and have a child to raise
Tmi ... TMI.

Hey Dylan ;)

is kissing more intimate than sex to you?
No, but…

If you’re mashing the two together, sex without kissing is a mechanical means to an end - which is fine if that’s what you want when you’re doing it.

But…
No kissing during sex doesn’t do it for me. I’m no monk but I like to have a connection when doing the deed and part of that connection is getting the lips locked.

Kissing is the best 💋