how intimate is kissing for you?

Francis Ford Coppola GIF by Filmin

It's not that intimate to me if kisses serve the purpose of turning someone on for hook-ups. Like what Kelly Clarkson said: I do not hook up. When I kiss, it's about seriously intimate business. I'm all about savoring the moment by going slow, especially with my tongue. Kisses are best when I do them with someone who cares about me. Not someone who just wants to use me for sex, especially if they are a manipulative bastard. I'm not promiscuous enough for that. I'm not that fun party person who wants to be cool and sexy. I'm not about that superficial life. I want a life when the kiss feels like it is coming from this goddess's lips. Her lips are soft, warm, lubricated, and welcoming. Her breath smells heavenly when she is kissed. When she kisses me, my mind wonders if the real world exists. Because the kiss feels too good to be true.

Kissing I feel can’t be more intimate than sex because if you ask me, If I fùck your mouth can I get pregnant the answer is no (provided the girl has a strap on) that statement above would be able to be used. Kissing is a good intimate way to start but sex is sex. Can’t kiss and have a child to raise
wait - dylan is pregnant?