Random Pictures [You Took] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is Nina. She's amazingly gentle and calming.

View attachment 946640
Nina aye? You can take your Nina and Pina and Mina and whatever else and yer know, have a jolly good time, ain't no Nina or Mina gonna be on me or ma head, oh hail to the nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh!!!!!!!!!!!!. Serenity, cya later. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe arachnophobia is real but also irrational. I'd never force anyone to hold her, that wouldn't be good for either party. But if you wanted to I wouldn't object.
arachno WAH? oh hail, take it babe coz I ain't given it any, oh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh nina wha hairy legs u have.... uh uh uh nina...

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

(S)he is a stunner but you’re doing nothing to dissuade me from my theory that gay + cat is something to do with a yearning for that colloquial reference to cats that relates to ladybits
I’ll have you know, you tosser, that that there is Paul. He was hit by a car outside my flat and left to die before I rescued him. He has hind limb paresis and torn scapular muscles and absolutely loathes anything other than chin scratches, but I love him and still abhor lady bits with every fibre of my very gay being.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I love you.

I’ll have you know, you tosser, that that there is Paul. He was hit by a car outside my flat and left to die before I rescued him. He has hind limb paresis and torn scapular muscles and absolutely loathes anything other than chin scratches, but I love him and still abhor lady bits with every fibre of my very gay being.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I love you.

Totally should have checked myself before I wrecked myself and got supgadded.

Paul is gorgeous and I think you should give him a chin scratch just from me.

PS. ILY too and IL Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.