Random Pictures [You Took] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so very much but I can't take credit for them. My friend Kailey was the actual artist.
You're so very much welcome. Thanks for sharing the artwork she did. It's awesome. She's very talented. She's great double πŸ‘πŸ‘thumbs up. High five! πŸ‘‹ She should teach art classes if she doesn't already. Have a great Monday. Take care! Keep shining!

All animals rule too. I love all animals too. Thank God for animals. I need to go to the animal shelter again and get another cat after I grieve over my 3 gorgeous cats that passed away sadly. I'll probably get one fur baby on my birthday in January. But the place where I've charges way to much money to have pets. Way overboard price. It's ridiculous! πŸ˜’ I get my pets from shelters so they don't put them to sleep. I dislike that part of shelters. Some shelters put them so sleep with or without a medical bad or good condition. Because of way to many animals there at the shelters here. It's sad. I want to save as many animals lives too. So proud of myself. Save all animals if you can please.

Status
Not open for further replies.