When to disclose you have an STD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah to answer seriously I'd say RIGHT AWAY if you're about to have norties with someone, it's only fair.

I'd feel exceptionally guilty if I knew I'd caused or led to have caused someone an illness.

I have herpes and hope to date again.

Dating is fine but wait for it to clear up before getting your bits out and doing the deed. Would be really unfair to do it, knowing you're probably going to give it to them.

This doesn't apply to herpes but similar topic: if anyone is reading this and thinking of the question in the context of HIV, having unprotected sex with someone knowing you are HIV+ can land you in prison for up to 5 years in England & Wales.

It's easy to stay safe, my mother says to me every time to wear a condom, never go raw. That is how you end up with diseases and illness.
My uncle Joey did not practice safe sexual intercourse, now he is dead.

I will be fine cause I'm not a believer in sexual intercourse. I'm not a satanist. You know 92% of people who commit the deadly sin of sexual intercourse turn out to be satanists.

You know 92% of people who commit the deadly sin of sexual intercourse turn out to be satanists.
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Are you even ashamed of being gay or is that the one acceptable sexuality in your eyes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well itโ€™s the blatant homophobia and disrespect towards the LGBTQ community. The hate stands out
A homo being โ€œhomophobicโ€ is as legit as a black person calling another black person the n word.
Also, the whole thing was a joke in response to MM as her response to me implied she had bisexuality diseases. Again, a joke. Not all concerns you- you told me to butt out the other day when it came to LC yet here you are doing the same.

Disrespect? Your feelings to me are irrelevant. The only disrespect I give is to the the letters after GLB- because itโ€™s disrespectful to palm off those weirdos and assume theyโ€™re illnesses pertain to being โ€œnon straightโ€ - thatโ€™s what I disagree with.

TL;DR - dry your eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.