How do I reporting doxxing on sister sites or chats?

• Thread starter Deleted member 295710
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Mr. Egotistical piece of crap. The time I've been here it seems like you are much brain dead <3. Please continue your daily activities <3. I guess I found the new monkey around <3 and why do you guys have to do so many dots? Are you guys sick? Lmfao. But, anyway I knew your bullsh't would come here at some point <3.

Is it because Soup is right and I agree? Maybe you guys shouldn't be puttimg people down or overlooked. Soup gave me good advice while you guys were "trying," but got no where. Level a stupidity now? It is the lack of knowledge on chat avenue.

Dude

Dude he isn’t there to report my IP or ISP for criminal issues, but the fact of targeting, harassment, and IP targeting other users. Say for example: https://ibb.co/qW3BPr3 this is an old thread, but the fact this is happening recently. I don’t know if I’m slow, but you sound kind of dumb sometimes when it comes to serious issues.

For the private info? My personal name? I’m talking about an moderator not attilazoid. The mods should not be having other peoples IP, period. And they shouldn’t be breaking the code of spreading it worldwide.

And why the dots? Confusion or something?
The only thing you’ve provided is Antilla wanted to report your ip? You have not provided anything with a mod Doxxing u.
Mods don’t have users ip
kc.com mods have access to them.

Although as said all I see is Atillaziod going to report your IP, and I know Atilla very well. He wouldn’t say he’s going to do that unless you give him a reason to

Yep she cried and got it moved so she couldn’t be seen as the snake she is. Her quote is in my signature. You’ve missed quite a bit I think how long were you banned for?
Like a year or something or less.

Yep she cried and got it moved so she couldn’t be seen as the snake she is. Her quote is in my signature. You’ve missed quite a bit I think how long were you banned for?
@Simply Karina is not admin??? WAIT, Yea! I’ve been missing stuff??

Yk the fact HR re banned me and thought it should be a permanent ban. Ion, what her or his problem. But, he hates kid -.- and delete and edit, but anyway DO NOT BAN ME.
Bloody hell lol well welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.