How do I reporting doxxing on sister sites or chats?

• Thread starter Deleted member 295710
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 295710

Someone please help, I’ve been doxxed and my IP has been shown to the public with personal details.

I have no idea what you mean by "sister sites." Where were you doxxed? If it's a Chat Avenue room, which one? If it's a site not affiliated with Chat Avenue, you will need to contact them.

And they are legit breaking their own rules about privacy.

I have no idea what you mean by "sister sites." Where were you doxxed? If it's a Chat Avenue room, which one? If it's a site not affiliated with Chat Avenue, you will need to contact them.
No, the admin of the other chat doxxed me(previous years) Here is the proof: it is still going on, but another person sent my whole personal things in the chat which is not an admin, but a moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m calling a non emergency number about it :)

1. What you want us to do with it if it’s a kc.com issue??? Go to their forums and complain…

2. Ik him very well that he knows how to report and remove people… so you must’ve done something to get yourself caught in that.

3. That’s not “Doxxing”…

4. Email [email protected] or chatavecom@*****.com to report if you feel violated…

1. What you want us to do with it if it’s a kc.com issue??? Go to their forums and complain…

2. Ik him very well that he knows how to report and remove people… so you must’ve done something to get yourself caught in that.

3. That’s not “Doxxing”…

4. Email [email protected] or chatavecom@*****.com to report if you feel violated…
😐Bruh, you are late and slow😐

3. That’s not “Doxxing”…

And doxxing as putting other peoples private information on the internet, my goodness. *Bangs your head in a wall* and other people showing address out? Lmfao? They are breaking their own chat rules. Lord, you are extremely slow no offense😐. I consider this unhelpful.

And two I said it here because more people might have advice😐, but whatever.

And doxxing as putting other peoples private information on the internet, my goodness. *Bangs your head in a wall* and other people showing address out? Lmfao? They are breaking their own chat rules. Lord, you are extremely slow no offense😐. I consider this unhelpful.
Do you know what an ISP is… where is there anything that shows he’s putting private info on the internet… ISPs is where we report people… your IP is used to see what ISP you’re connected to. He has free rights to report you to your isp if he has proof of you doing something…

Dude
Do you know what an ISP is… where is there anything that shows he’s putting private info on the internet… ISPs is where we report people… your IP is used to see what ISP you’re connected to. He has free rights to report you to your isp if he has proof of you doing something…
Dude he isn’t there to report my IP or ISP for criminal issues, but the fact of targeting, harassment, and IP targeting other users. Say for example: https://ibb.co/qW3BPr3 this is an old thread, but the fact this is happening recently. I don’t know if I’m slow, but you sound kind of dumb sometimes when it comes to serious issues.

For the private info? My personal name? I’m talking about an moderator not attilazoid. The mods should not be having other peoples IP, period. And they shouldn’t be breaking the code of spreading it worldwide.

And why the dots? Confusion or something?

Harassment between mods, users, and admins is pretty common… but I would say this admin is far out of line..

The staff here will defend the website blindly, and most you get from them will be useless..

Though, above you’ll find the email of the admin. With the proof you have you should not have issues getting their admin removed.

I also suggest you go to a website that provides lawyer services, like legal shield. I have been looking into it myself. This website tends to ignore its own policies, and gives people access to IP information, though it claims it doesn’t give your any personal information in it’s policies.

Best of luck.

@Chatmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Harassment between mods, users, and admins is pretty common… but I would say this admin is far out of line..

The staff here will defend the website blindly, and most you get from them will be useless..

Though, above you’ll find the email of the admin. With the proof you have you should not have issues getting their admin removed.

I also suggest you go to a website that provides lawyer services, like legal shield. I have been looking into it myself. This website tends to ignore its own policies, and gives people access to IP information, though it claims it doesn’t give your any personal information in it’s policies.

Best of luck.

@Chatmaster
Thx for understanding.

Confused Girl GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.