Yo Momma

You and your mom don't get along I can see why and I can also see why you are not an Admin anymore.
your outting yourself there old princessa

Thats wat im tryna figure 😭
long story short

- old princessa changed her name to my birthday month January using her gold member status giving up her name back to the system
- a new user from hungary came along and made the account now currently named princessa.
- old princessa now mybirthday month january decided to name call troll and yell at the new user claiming the new user is a hateful troll
- old princess decided to get her gang together which is literally a guy who has like to use female pronouns and has a creepy obession with feet and a general chat troll to yell at princessa too.
- the gangs been told its not a clone
- the hate towards me is normal of my birthday month january especially when shes off her meds

Because Yo momma is so fat when God said let there be light, he said move your fat butt out of the way.
Ok, first off go sh/t talk your own mama. I do not care if that was ment as a joke or not... Somethings are NOT ment to be said.

Calm down it is fir yo mama jokes 😔
My apologies - I just don't understand how my mama got involved in this... Besides this whole thread is ment to be rude to someone - Also I don't take stuff like that as a joke.

your outting yourself there old princessa

long story short

- old princessa changed her name to my birthday month January using her gold member status giving up her name back to the system
- a new user from hungary came along and made the account now currently named princessa.
- old princessa now mybirthday month january decided to name call troll and yell at the new user claiming the new user is a hateful troll
- old princess decided to get her gang together which is literally a guy who has like to use female pronouns and has a creepy obession with feet and a general chat troll to yell at princessa too.
- the gangs been told its not a clone
- the hate towards me is normal of my birthday month january especially when shes off her meds

I am the feet guy yes but I am not a clone of Princessa I have never have been. I only have this account and @Princessa. is Luka is a clone along with @Princessa so stay off the drugs. Now I can see why you aren't Admin anymore and don't get along with your mom like I said.