What is your fear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 304335
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 304335

This is probably a weird thread, but I wanna know what kind of fears/phobias people have....

Here are mine: Pteronarcophobia (Fear of Flies), Trypophobia (Fear of Holes), Nosocomephobia (Fear of Hospitals), Achluophobia (Fear of the Dark), Algophobia (Fear of Pain), Aichmophobia (Fear of Sharp Objects), Hemophobia (Fear of Blood), Enochlophobia (Fear of Crowds), and Philophobia (Fear of falling in love - For me its more the fear of what if I fall in love and it isn't true love?)

Now, say what your afraid of 🙂

Please, if this is a "solution thread" don't give anyone a solution, thank you. 😕 I don't know why my threads randomly turn into solution threads.....

So Metathesiophobia the fear of change. Your afraid of the world changing, or the society changing.
I'm not afraid of change however change just for the sake of it just to be "progressive" is another thing. Change does not equate to good

Meowz GA remember that thread you started about me, did you close it? You started that thread just when I got banned

How come you’re afraid of holes? Eh?
OIP.AF2VZX2sRN9_2ta76R2SaQHaE8

I would appreciate it if you don't start threads about me, any questions you have you can pm me if you want js
Yes, that's why I had it deleted. My apologies. - Also, it wasn't about you it was about the facts you stated so I was replying to them 🙂👍, but I won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.