What is your fear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 304335
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a weird thread, but I wanna know what kind of fears/phobias people have....

Here are mine: Pteronarcophobia (Fear of Flies)
IMG-5748.jpg

wOAw1Il.jpeg

i bet now he/she/it is their cat's worse fear now...
Omg wtf is wrong with people? πŸ˜–. Cats should never be picked up by the scruff of the neck...only the mother cat does that with her kittens when she needs to move them. Adult cats should never be picked up like that. Everyday I lose more faith in humanity I think 😀

Omg wtf is wrong with people? πŸ˜–. Cats should never be picked up by the scruff of the neck...only the mother cat does that with her kittens when she needs to move them. Adult cats should never be picked up like that. Everyday I lose more faith in humanity I think 😀
My vet told me to pick my kitten up by the scuff of the back of her neck, because that's what their mothers do, so I did, I just did it to slow and her body weight dropped on her. I did what my vet told me to do πŸ™ I didn't know I would hurt her, it was literally not my intention to hurt my kitten. πŸ˜• I already feel bad enough for doing it. I would never hurt a cat or another animal in my life time.

My vet told me to pick my kitten up by the scuff of the back of her neck, because that's what their mothers do. I did what my vet told me to do πŸ™ I didn't know I would hurt her, it was literally not my intention to hurt my kitten. πŸ˜• I already feel bad enough for doing it. I would never hurt a cat or another animal in my life time.

your vet???

wOAw1Il.jpeg

this isn't even my screen shot, loser

boy-o-boy u just got ultra defensive over something u definitely said l0l

upsetti spaghetti, @-Luka
I'm literally tired of this. Now your tagging Luka? Why do you and him want to start drama with me? I understand that you both dislike me, but I'm really not wanting to play the mean girls with you both, just leave me alone!

My vet told me to pick my kitten up by the scuff of the back of her neck, because that's what their mothers do, so I did, I just did it to slow and her body weight dropped on her. I did what my vet told me to do πŸ™ I didn't know I would hurt her, it was literally not my intention to hurt my kitten. πŸ˜• I already feel bad enough for doing it. I would never hurt a cat or another animal in my life time.
Ok, I would certainly hope not. Best way to hold a cat is to support the hind legs with one hand and the upper torso with the other.

A vet, and how to hold a cat by its scruff.
Ok, I would certainly hope not. Best way to hold a cat is to support the hind legs with one hand and the upper torso with the other.
😭 I would literally never ever hurt my kitten, if i knew it was gonna hurt her i wouldnt have done it 😭 Im not that kind of person 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.