What is your fear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 304335
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of my posts get deleted here and I often get banned for conveying my opinion. I mean woke bs in society. It's not happening in Muslim and African countries
I still don't understand. What's not happening in Muslim and African countries? You speaking your opinion? Bs means basic science right? Never mind, read your other post you just said.

[]@Tall Man So what actually are you afraid of, what's the name of the fear. I'm not really understanding here.
Perhaps "afraid" or "fear of" is not the right words to use, it's more of a concern not a "fear" and I'm concerned about woke insanity becoming more prevalent in society

my fear is spiders cant stand them
spider insects GIF

I still don't understand. What's not happening in Muslim and African countries? You speaking your opinion? Bs means basic science right? Never mind, read your other post you just said.
He just likes to subvert other people's threads to push his bigoted agenda. Don't expect a rational debate because you won't get one. His arguments are completely dogmatic.

Back on topic: I've not found anything I'm phobic about yet.

I have fear of heights. Ig I'm not going out of north America till I die. XD

He just likes to subvert other people's threads to push his bigoted agenda. Don't expect a rational debate because you won't get one. His arguments are completely dogmatic.

Back on topic: I've not found anything I'm phobic about yet.
Your brain has not fully developed yet you're a child. Go and do your homework , venture outdoors climb some trees. If you had Β£1 for every time you say "bigoted agenda" "hateful rhetoric" you would have enough money to buy a house.
ladder GIF

Your brain has not fully developed yet you're a child. Go and do your homework , venture outdoors climb some trees. If you had Β£1 for every time you say "bigoted agenda" "hateful rhetoric" you would have enough money to buy a house.
ladder GIF
My brain clearly functions a lot better than yours, you've never bested me in a debate - mind you, you've never engaged in a debate since all of your arguments are founded on dogma.

I spend a lot of time outdoors. I prefer to climb crags rather than trees although I can climb both (and I'm very good at it). Your self portrait is a bit sad though. Eat less and get some decent exercise.

Oh and if I had Β£1 for every piece of hate filled bile you spewed and thought, I could solve the world's poverty problems.

My brain clearly functions a lot better than yours, you've never bested me in a debate - mind you, you've never engaged in a debate since all of your arguments are founded on dogma.

I spend a lot of time outdoors. I prefer to climb crags rather than trees although I can climb both (and I'm very good at it). Your self portrait is a bit sad though. Eat less and get some decent exercise.

Oh and if I had Β£1 for every piece of hate filled bile you spewed and thought, I could solve the world's poverty problems.
Tut tut blue hair still in cukoo land I see, give examples of my "hate filled bile".... you can't. I could give examples of you calling truth, facts and differing opinions "hate filled bile" "bigoted agenda" "extreme rhetoric " etc they brainwashed you at the indoctrination centre I.e school into saying that. I completely destroyed you in any debate you engaged in 'you avoided most of them' and as is customary with you, you just called it "bigoted agenda" "hate filled bile" etc lol

I'm not the one resorting to racist insults by calling people "gammons" like you do in many other threads and furthermore when you repeatedly say "bigoted agenda" "hateful bile" and cry "hate speech" because you disagree with people, what you're doing is worse than hate speech but of course your too stupid to understand that hence your brain has not yet fully developed you're a child.

You have an anethema of truth, an aversion to facts, to you it's like sunlight and stake through the heart to a vampire. Try not to have an emotional breakdown when people give you truth. Enjoy your day πŸ‘‹

Status
Not open for further replies.