So do we really know what happened on 9/11?

Do we know?

• No (Bush did it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad he did bump thread. Got screenshots of a certain bully attacking and having another user banned on Jan 7. Don’t even have to angry 💅

Inb4 her post is deleted.

On topic: Al qaeda

There has been a lot of misconceptions and errors regarding that fateful September 11th, some claim mostly truth while others claim incoherent and complete fallacies.

What is your opinion on this sensitive subject?
It Was All Reported On In The News We All Saw The Planes Crash Into The Trade Towers

And We All Saw The People Jumping To Their Deaths Instead Of Burning To Death

And We All Saw The Burning Smoking Trade Towers Pancake To The Ground They Kept Showing Them Fall Over And Over Again

All The Information That Came Out From The Investigation About The Al Qaeda Hamburg Cell In Germany

And The Saudi Terrorists That Hijacked The Planes Is All Proven And Correct ....
So Unless You're A Total Dumb Phucking Moron .....
dumb and dumber time GIF
... Then Of Course

You Would Believe All The Q-Anon Conspiracy Excrement

Because That's What Drooling Brain Dead Dumb Phucks Do
dripping ice cream GIF

Now I could be wrong, but i am fairly certain... a plane hit a building... then it happened again.
I don't think I'll ever be desensitized to it. While I admit some memes have made me laugh, the videos make me feel the same way when I saw the second one hit. My aunt saw it on TV, she called my mom who was working at Mastercard. Immediately she went to go look and a bunch of coworkers and employees were watching. She saw them on fire and suddenly, they were gone.

One of my mothers friends at work, saw them fall while going over the Brooklyn Bridge and it caused him to have a heart attack. My mother's boss's husband was on the top floor during a meeting and died. Everything just stopped that day. I was skipping school that day, was on Yahoo Chat and the scary part was I was in one of the rooms and suddenly these weird accounts came in typing in Arabic. The chat rooms were taken down for what I could guess was the FBI seizing it because it was later revealed terrorists were using it to communicate in the aftermath of it.

Also I won’t forget watching the documentary of it where they played the voicemails left by the passengers to their family and loved ones. That’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard.

Who benefited from the event? The march towards totalitarianism accelerated to the double time. Civil rights were suspended, the Patriot Act shredded the US constitution, and several wars launched into a region with 90% of the world opium and more. It's not difficult to imagine agencies who either conceived the plan, or more likely created the space enabling attackers to hatch the conspiracy. To perhaps flick the switch and have NORAD get all sleepy at a very inconvenient time.

Or, another possibility is the conspirators did what you must do when confronted an opponent of vastly superior military strength- use lower tech and asymmetrical strategies. Either way a horrific tragedy that brought war to North American soil in full view.

(I remember the skies going eerily silent where I worked.) except for CAF and Coast guard patrols.

Who benefited from the event? The march towards totalitarianism accelerated to the double time. Civil rights were suspended, the Patriot Act shredded the US constitution, and several wars launched into a region with 90% of the world opium and more. It's not difficult to imagine agencies who either conceived the plan, or more likely created the space enabling attackers to hatch the conspiracy. To perhaps flick the switch and have NORAD get all sleepy at a very inconvenient time.
All Conspiracies Theories Start From The Same Origins "WHAT IF" .... "What If .."IT" ... Isn't What .. "IT" ... Seems To Be" ..

That Mode of Thinking Comes From Human Insecurity Relating To All Of Life's "UNCERTAINTIES" ....

That's How Dumb Phuck Conspiracy Theories Start :rolleyes: ... (SMH) ...

Hey What If The Earth Isn't A Globe What If It's Actually Flat And All Government Agencies And Scientific Authorities Are In On It ....

Having Us "Sheep" Believing In A Reality That Isn't Real :rolleyes: ...

Why Does The Word "Paranoia" Pop Up When I Read Or Listen To The Incoherent Ramblings Of Delusional Conspiracy Theory Addicts ....

Cheese & Rice .. Some Of Those Brain Dead Zombies Are Actually US Politicians .. And All Republicans I'm Sure ...

Because The Cult Of Trump Would Not Exist Without The Following Of The Q-Anon Conspiracy Theory Eating Maga Zombies :rolleyes: ...
Or, another possibility is the conspirators did what you must do when confronted an opponent of vastly superior military strength- use lower tech and asymmetrical strategies. Either way a horrific tragedy that brought war to North American soil in full view.

(I remember the skies going eerily silent where I worked.) except for CAF and Coast guard patrols.
It's Not A "Possibility" It Is A Fact .... Al-Qaeda's Hamburg Cell Hijacked US Planes ...

The Rest Was All Seen Live On All The Television News Channels

And Yes .. You Are Correct ... A Low Tech .. Asymmetrical Strategy ... ALL FACTS .. And They Are Not In Dispute

Unless You Are A Q-Anon Moron :rolleyes: ......

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

All Conspiracies Theories Start From The Same Origins "WHAT IF" .... "What If .."IT" ... Isn't What .. "IT" ... Seems To Be" ..

That Mode of Thinking Comes From Human Insecurity Relating To All Of Life's "UNCERTAINTIES" ....

That's How Dumb Phuck Conspiracy Theories Start :rolleyes: ... (SMH) ...

Hey What If The Earth Isn't A Globe What If It's Actually Flat And All Government Agencies And Scientific Authorities Are In On It ....

Having Us "Sheep" Believing In A Reality That Isn't Real :rolleyes: ...

Why Does The Word "Paranoia" Pop Up When I Read Or Listen To The Incoherent Ramblings Of Delusional Conspiracy Theory Addicts ....

Cheese & Rice .. Some Of Those Brain Dead Zombies Are Actually US Politicians .. And All Republicans I'm Sure ...

Because The Cult Of Trump Would Not Exist Without The Following Of The Q-Anon Conspiracy Theory Eating Maga Zombies :rolleyes: ...

It's Not A "Possibility" It Is A Fact .... Al-Qaeda's Hamburg Cell Hijacked US Planes ...

The Rest Was All Seen Live On All The Television News Channels

And Yes .. You Are Correct ... A Low Tech .. Asymmetrical Strategy ... ALL FACTS .. And They Are Not In Dispute

Unless You Are A Q-Anon Moron :rolleyes: ......

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

Yes because no one should ever ask "who benefits" ;)

Who revived the term " conspiracy theory"? is that what critical thinking is called theses days?

Last edited:
Yes because no one should ever ask "who benefits" ;)

Who revived the term " conspiracy theory"? is that what critical thinking is called theses days?
No one benefited from 9/11. Lives were lost, not gained. Perhaps it made it easier to invade Iraq but it wasn't orchestrated to do that.

Conspiracy theories wrent "revived" during that time and the term was created after the assassination of President Garfield in the mid 1800's. It was then revived in a book in the 1940 and weaponized by the CIA during the UFO sightings after Rosewell to discredit UFO sightings during a time when they didn't want Americans to panic. It was once again used when Bush senior was in office and that his flu vaccines had ID chips in them to track people's movements.

The term never died out, and what you said isn't critical thinking, it's lazy brain storming and trying to fill in the blanks which you can do with any topic by taking a historical or current event, ruminating and think of different scenarios while trying to connect the dots. I can make an example now of a conspiracy theory that requires no effort but an imagination : Ukraine is being aided by America and fully supported to show their determination to defend their homeland against Russia so they can join the UN and then gain support in an attempt to invade Russia and remove Putin from power.

None of what I said in bold has anything to really support the claim except the fact America is widely in support of aiding the Ukraine.

If youre going to make statements like this, back up your claims especially if its a topic that affected all Americans with many who were effected by it some way personally and those who still live with grief from losing someone during that day. What you did was no different than people who deny Sandy Hook or the Holocaust. You're telling people like myself and others (I'm sure many here have family or loved ones who lost their lives during and after 9/11 from the effects of that dark day.

And for the record, the opium argument was used for the Vietnam War, I've never heard of it being used for 9/11. Perhaps you Puffd' n' Stuffd' the Marijuanas a bit too much when typing that out?

Conspiracy theories are the antithesis of critical thinking.
a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot. "

yes they are when based on little evidence or more on emotional conviction. However, conspiracies do exist, the murder of JFK being the most famous.
No one benefited from 9/11. Lives were lost, not gained. Perhaps it made it easier to invade Iraq but it wasn't orchestrated to do that.

Conspiracy theories wrent "revived" during that time and the term was created after the assassination of President Garfield in the mid 1800's. It was then revived in a book in the 1940 and weaponized by the CIA during the UFO sightings after Rosewell to discredit UFO sightings during a time when they didn't want Americans to panic. It was once again used when Bush senior was in office and that his flu vaccines had ID chips in them to track people's movements.

The term never died out, and what you said isn't critical thinking, it's lazy brain storming and trying to fill in the blanks which you can do with any topic by taking a historical or current event, ruminating and think of different scenarios while trying to connect the dots. I can make an example now of a conspiracy theory that requires no effort but an imagination : Ukraine is being aided by America and fully supported to show their determination to defend their homeland against Russia so they can join the UN and then gain support in an attempt to invade Russia and remove Putin from power.

None of what I said in bold has anything to really support the claim except the fact America is widely in support of aiding the Ukraine.

If youre going to make statements like this, back up your claims especially if its a topic that affected all Americans with many who were effected by it some way personally and those who still live with grief from losing someone during that day. What you did was no different than people who deny Sandy Hook or the Holocaust. You're telling people like myself and others (I'm sure many here have family or loved ones who lost their lives during and after 9/11 from the effects of that dark day.

Might want to look a little deeper. The term was revived in he 1950's with negative connotations and a weapon of political propaganda-
and gains popular usage during the Kennedy Killing.

No idea why you are way off into the Ukraine....:unsure:

I made no statement of claim, nor did I deny any event or anything I asked a simple question, who benefited? I did suggest the event aided the march towards totalitarianism and gave the specific of the Patriot Act. At no time did I suggest the event was staged, or created for the purpose of advancing totalitarianism, I clearly said "The march towards totalitarianism accelerated to the double time." with proof.

This immediately invoked cries of conspiracy theory by those who either don't know the history, or are afraid to ask some important questions about NORAD which turned out to be no better than the DEW line.

The only "conspirators" I mentioned were the very ones the US state blames for the event, so I had a good laugh on that.

I made no statement of claim, nor did I deny any event or anything I asked a simple question, who benefited? I did suggest the event aided the march towards totalitarianism and gave the specific of the Patriot Act. At no time did I suggest the event was staged, or created for the purpose of advancing totalitarianism, I clearly said "The march towards totalitarianism accelerated to the double time." with proof.

This immediately invoked cries of conspiracy theory by those who either don't know the history, or are afraid to ask some important questions about NORAD which turned out to be no better than the DEW line.

The only "conspirators" I mentioned were the very ones the US state blames for the event, so I had a good laugh on that.
feelings GIF by WE tv
i see you lol GIF by Bounce
Choo Choo Family GIF by WE tv

a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot. "

yes they are when based on little evidence or more on emotional conviction. However, conspiracies do exist, the murder of JFK being the most famous.

Might want to look a little deeper. The term was revived in he 1950's with negative connotations and a weapon of political propaganda-
and gains popular usage during the Kennedy Killing.

No idea why you are way off into the Ukraine....:unsure:

Making a theory by exploiting the deaths of those during and after 9/11 and accusing a government of committing murder against their own to benefit is insensitive and insane. It's been widely debunked. Studies show people who lack empathy and have conservative views are more likely to believe in conspiracies. Furthermore, another study in 2021 states:
"People who are antagonistic, exploitative and generally disagreeable are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories, according to recent study from a UO researcher."
Seems on brand with how you conduct yourself on here and behind the scenes, no?

Also, the JFK comment, again, wrong. Don't argue with me on this. I'm right, I do my research before entering into a debate to make sure what I'm saying is factual. It was revived earlier from reports of UFOs and Area 51. Your comment derives from the popular misinformation that it was coined during that time.

zun2025.jpg

Yes JFK's assassination is discussed as being an inside job. Most people believe it was, that's not the same as claiming 9/11 was done so Bush or World leaders could profit or benefit from it.

Try telling that to the families who've lost loved ones in the Towers. It's nothing more than grifting for arm chair conspiracy theoriests who saw how much Alex Jones profited off of it and the fear mongering it caused.

It's orgin comes from the assassination of President Garfield. It was then made into a household term during the UFO phenomenon.

Making a theory by exploiting the deaths of those during and after 9/11 and accusing a government of committing murder against their own to benefit is insensitive and insane. It's been widely debunked. Studies show people who lack empathy and have conservative views are more likely to believe in conspiracies. Furthermore, another study in 2021 states:
"People who are antagonistic, exploitative and generally disagreeable are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories, according to recent study from a UO researcher."
Seems on brand with how you conduct yourself on here and behind the scenes, no?

Also, the JFK comment, again, wrong. Don't argue with me on this. I'm right, I do my research before entering into a debate to make sure what I'm saying is factual. It was revived earlier from reports of UFOs and Area 51. Your comment derives from the popular misinformation that it was coined during that time.

zun2025.jpg

Yes JFK's assassination is discussed as being an inside job. Most people believe it was, that's not the same as claiming 9/11 was done so Bush or World leaders could profit or benefit from it.

Try telling that to the families who've lost loved ones in the Towers. It's nothing more than grifting for arm chair conspiracy theoriests who saw how much Alex Jones profited off of it and the fear mongering it caused.
who said 911 was done so Bush would benefit? Also I didn't say the term was created in the 1950s it was revived, but with negative connotations and used as a weapon of political progaganda.

You could think of "who benefitted" another way- "how was it exploited" to the benefit of others. In my post I simply said the martch towards totalitarianism quickened to the double time, which is quite apparent and easily identified from various laws an measures and state actions that followed-

The failure of Norad is something that was never given proper investigation (from my perspective)

(edit I prob shouldnt have referenced the afgan opium market as I did, clearly that was just a big bonus for invading Afghanistan) because we all know no branch of govt would ever get involved in anything illegal.

Last edited:
Conspiracy Theory was already weaponized by then. It was just also applied to people who questioned the narrative behind JFK's assassination, same as MLK's.

The thread is bait. The question was "who did 9/11" so implying who benefited from it is an indication of who did it. Who was the President at the time? Who created some of these legislations? We know who had blood on their hands from 9/11.