So do we really know what happened on 9/11?

Do we know?

• No (Bush did it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samanhelm

There has been a lot of misconceptions and errors regarding that fateful September 11th, some claim mostly truth while others claim incoherent and complete fallacies.

What is your opinion on this sensitive subject?

there should be a point where bear poking should stop, accept the fact it happened, get drunk and perv on each other.

Oh! thats just me saying zero fucks given.
This is true. Trauma and bickering doesn’t heal old wounds. However I think a lot of people will argue that this happening is evidence of greater things at play which would hinder the ability to get drunk and wild.

hasn't hindered me, and if it hinders anyone else, they need more wine...or whiskey...or beer....or vodka
I think some people don’t like to have all their problems solved with alcohol as it is a central nervous system depressant and can lead to more negative outcomes

This was half a decade before I was born, but I've always assumed that since the US government doesn't seem competent enough to hide a massive conspiracy theory, then Al-Qaeda did it.

This was half a decade before I was born, but I've always assumed that since the US government doesn't seem competent enough to hide a massive conspiracy theory, then Al-Qaeda did it.
This does seem feasible! The American people are always watching the governments movements for reasons like that.

Government hides stuff right in front of your eyes and there's nothing you can do about it

They don't care about wether you find about it because they're like a lawyer that is cringe and making decisions on your "best interest"

That's why Biden jrs laptop disappears, nobody knows what happened in Lahaina, Epstein "killed himself" and 9/11 was committed by "terrorists"

Rather than say "governments hide stuff", 9/11 was a case of all branches and departments of US government being totally asleep at the wheel or dismissing it in the too-hard basket.

Did some people knew it was coming? Yes. Was anything done about it? No. There is your conspiracy. Everything else is clutching at straws

Crazy people
Just like you crazy. You're the crazy clone, troll, bully, trouble maker, and attacker that has no life whatsoever else outside this place. This place is your life. And it's called chat ave for you. Get a real life clone. Go touch some grass outside. Karma will get you right back. πŸ’©πŸ˜‘

Just like you crazy. You're the crazy clone, troll, bully, trouble maker, and attacker that has no life whatsoever else outside this place. This place is your life. And it's called chat ave for you. Get a real life clone. Go touch some grass outside. Karma will get you right back. πŸ’©πŸ˜‘
You are nasty bully troll

I did nothing to you and u are nasty evil witch

Basically they made the mainframe of the world trade centers up the center of the building and the external beams were what held up building so when the planes hit they severed the beams and everything in center mainframe that Melted due to the intense heat of jet fuel igniting so they eventually got to a point where after they melted due to heat the tower imploded on itself almost like a deck of cards this study has been replicated and proven many times over