**Pizza-Free Zone**

The combination of fruit and savory is just plain odd. Your taste buds are seriously out of whack, similar to a MILF lover’s tastebuds craving umami.

Reactions: Kd.
Grapes aren’t necessarily sweet, unlike pineapples. Grapes can have a thick, tannic skin protecting the sugary flesh, which can change how the grape is used. Cheese and grapes complement each other well.

munster cheese w/ strawberries is also super keen

ratatouille-cheese.gif

Bahahaha, that would be extremely Canadian... That is one thing Timmies has never ventured into, and I hope they never do! They can barely get coffee right these days...
The ironic thing is that Tim Horton’s probably beats every 4 Michelin star US restaurant. That’s how bad their cuisine is.

The ironic thing is that Tim Horton’s probably beats every 4 Michelin star US restaurant. That’s how bad their cuisine is.
Hardly. Any person who proclaims this hasn't been to any Michelin Star US restaurant or any US local hole in the wall.

Also, no one in the US would pick Tim Hortons reheated ready made food over Dunkin's reheated ready made food, duh.

American Runs on Dunkin' 🤣

Hardly. Any person who proclaims this hasn't been to any Michelin Star US restaurant or any US local hole in the wall.

Also, no one in the US would pick Tim Hortons reheated ready made food over Dunkin's reheated ready made food, duh.

American Runs on Dunkin' 🤣
I’m not sure I’d want to visit a local hole in the wall. It’s choosing between gonnorrhoea or salmonella, being served by a lot lizard or being served in a parking lot. Lots of noes.

OMG, NO NO NO , Depends on if you like thin or thick crust but New York has so many great pizza places, Di Fara and Totonnos just to name two.
Yeah, that’s because those places are more European than American and they’re run by people whose ancestors are from a country known to have one of the best cuisines in the world. Italian food is top tier. I’ve spent a great deal of my life visiting Italy and I’ve never had a bad meal. Every meal I’ve had so far has been delicious.