**Pizza-Free Zone**

I’m not sure I’d want to visit a local hole in the wall. It’s choosing between gonnorrhoea or salmonella, being served by a lot lizard or being served in a parking lot. Lots of noes.
Never had salmonella from a local hole in the wall but the hatred for American food culture and perpetuation of the white trash stigma is strong with this one. lol

I've also traveled extensively internationally and I think America has some excellent places to eat, some American-national establishment owners as well as first and second family generation international cuisine choices. Not all Americans eat McDonalds burgers and fries and Taco Bell all day :)

Example: - delicious Lebanese locally-owned restaurant in Ohio (where I live) has some of the best food I've eaten in my life.

salmonella

i got salmonella once,

i spent 10 hours straight in the bathroom unable to even keep the littlest bit of water down, just suckin' on ice chips wrapped around' the toilet in the fetal position...

the only relief from the gut wrenching pain was throwing up, which was every 2 - 3 minutes like clockwork...

at one point i remember whispering to myself; this is it, this is how i die, laying on the bathroom floor with food poisoning in my own vomit... it was a good run vanessa πŸ’€

i really should has went to the hospital, but u know i didnt...

Never had salmonella from a local hole in the wall but the hatred for American food culture and perpetuation of the white trash stigma is strong with this one. lol

I've also traveled extensively internationally and I think America has some excellent places to eat, some American-national establishment owners as well as first and second family generation international cuisine choices. Not all Americans eat McDonalds burgers and fries and Taco Bell all day :)

Example: - delicious Lebanese locally-owned restaurant in Ohio (where I live) has some of the best food I've eaten in my life.
Yeah, I was being facetious, but the majority of Americans likely aren’t as openminded as you are when it comes to trying out new foods, especially people from more rural areas, especially the rural South.

Pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza. That ****’ll get you arrested here.
We can agree on this. No bueno
i got salmonella once,

i spent 10 hours straight in the bathroom unable to even keep the littlest bit of water down, just suckin' on ice chips wrapped around' the toilet in the fetal position...

the only relief from the gut wrenching pain was throwing up, which was every 2 - 3 minutes like clockwork...

at one point i remember whispering to myself; this is it, this is how i die, laying on the bathroom floor with food poisoning in my own vomit... it was a good run vanessa πŸ’€

i really should has went to the hospital, but u know i didnt...
did you eat Chipotle?

Yeah, I was being facetious, but the majority of Americans likely aren’t as openminded as you are when it comes to trying out new foods, especially people from more rural areas, especially the rural South.
For sure. People south of the Mason-Dixon "wash", cook, and eat pig intestines for holiday meals, on purpose. Literally another planet.

did you eat Chipotle?

to this day its a complete mystery to me what actually gave me salmonella,

apparently it's very contagious, transmissible from even your pets...

so i could has just as easily caught it from someone or something else, & not necessarily from eating something...

i didn't bother going to the hospital or anything, so i really dont know lmao πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

to this day its a complete mystery to me what actually gave me salmonella,

apparently it's very contagious, transmissible from even your pets...

so i could has just as easily caught it from someone or something else, & not necessarily from eating something...

i didn't bother going to the hospital or anything, so i really dont know lmao πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
May have gotten it from Gen Chat babes πŸ‘€

Italian Cooking GIF

My Pizza has been the same for 25 years, Meatballs, Onion and Green Peppers. We get it at the same Pizza restaurant in Lake George NY That has the only NYC style Pizza in the area. Oh and BTW Pineapple or Seafood on Pizza is in one word, VILE !.
@American Badger don't be an elitist! You prob think Tito's doubles as pizza sauce sir πŸ‘€