**Pizza-Free Zone**

i got salmonella once,

i spent 10 hours straight in the bathroom unable to even keep the littlest bit of water down, just suckin' on ice chips wrapped around' the toilet in the fetal position...

the only relief from the gut wrenching pain was throwing up, which was every 2 - 3 minutes like clockwork...

at one point i remember whispering to myself; this is it, this is how i die, laying on the bathroom floor with food poisoning in my own vomit... it was a good run vanessa 💀

i really should has went to the hospital, but u know i didnt...
had it once caught it from infected dog food ( yet to be recalled) had it about 24 hrs before my dog caught it. had to take my dog to the vet while carrying around plastic shopping bags as a puke bucket... got her tested and fuilded by the time id left ( maybe 30 mins later) had to have help carrying her to the car. got myself home and new clothes ( there was an issue at a stop light- HEY! dont look at me like that! i was poisoned! ) and drove myself to ER where i stayed for 3 days had to call my mom to deal with the jr, had to call my sister to make sure the dog didnt die. worst sickness ive ever had. 10/10 do NOT recommend.

had it once caught it from infected dog food ( yet to be recalled) had it about 24 hrs before my dog caught it. had to take my dog to the vet while carrying around plastic shopping bags as a puke bucket... got her tested and fuilded by the time id left ( maybe 30 mins later) had to have help carrying her to the car. got myself home and new clothes ( there was an issue at a stop light- HEY! dont look at me like that! i was poisoned! ) and drove myself to ER where i stayed for 3 days had to call my mom to deal with the jr, had to call my sister to make sure the dog didnt die. worst sickness ive ever had. 10/10 do NOT recommend.

i wouldn't wish salmonella on even my worst internet enemy (i dont has enemies irl)

i genuinely thought i was going to die, i didn't even consider that maybe i should goto the hospital until after it had passed...

this is why i can't be a mother 🤷🏼‍♀️

i wouldn't wish salmonella on even my worst internet enemy (i dont has enemies irl)
i cant even imagine how my dog felt. all i did was open/touch the food my dog had actually ingested it. she did recover and lived another 8ish years. i still wont buy the brand for my current dogs.
i genuinely thought i was going to die, i didn't even consider that maybe i should goto the hospital until after it had passed...
pro tip: if you cant keep down fluid or havent been able to for 6 hours or more. its time to head to the ER. personally i never start with plain water 1st. for me its usually Gatorade or my grandmas old standby a bit of sprite or vernors. then move to water and broth. after the salmonella i learned to put it in one of those cutesy gym water bottles that measure whats in it. right after getting out of the hospital i was drinking from a 2 cup pyrex but ive become more refined now and use the water bottle.
this is why i can't be a mother 🤷🏼‍♀️
for some this actually shows after giving birth ive seen it in different forms after adopting and fostering as well. for others its always been there, if you want to, then do it. dont worry about the feeling. you can be a village mama. tons do it that way, nothing wrong with it either. ive seen it go from personal knowing and got it handled mamas with 1st kid to a flat out village mama with the 2nd.

I will admit eating seafood supreme once and tbh it was not that bad. First trip to Hong Kong, ordered delivery from Pizza Hut. I ordered a supreme pizza, got a seafood supreme pizza.
And something I only order on the rare occasion someone requested it has been ham and pineapple. I curse every bite I took but again not wretch worthy.

for me its usually Gatorade or my grandmas old standby a bit of sprite or vernors.
images-1.jpg

images-2.jpg

Have working at a Pizza Hut for a few weeks on my resume. When Yum brands took over Pizza Hut it went downhill fast. Their crust is horrible now.

I used to make a Keto friendly Pizza with FatheadDough ( easily searchable ) a great healthy option. I guess i just went off it.
I can't do keto. It should be banned among Italians because it's always Italian food that kicked me out of it. Then to get back on as quickly as possible, I had to force myself to do 24 hour fasts and breaking them with blocks of cream cheese. But I'm doing paleo that I've pretty much been doing all my life because too many carbs makes me tired.

I'll check it out now. I've been over the stove like a dealer in Harlem during the 70s, so I actually enjoy cooking now. Been spending a lot of time in the seasoning and international aisles because I've had Italian food all my life because of my family and like trying new things.

Is there anything you recommend that's used with chicken or vegetables?