CLEMMYS SUGGESTION

Sanchez Mechanical operates on jets, they don’t actually own them and they’re not private ones either. What you’re doing is considered theft, stealing them from your dad’s workplace. Good luck trying to reenact GTA Lice City with that beard.
Bragging about mooching off his parents. Bragging about others accomplishments just because he's associated with them by blood. He's the male Hannah, and also 85% gay like her.

Can you all get a life for at least 24 hours without going to chat and forums.

All members should try this challenge and I know this would be hard for most of them without C/A. I'm trying to make a difference to chat avenue community. Go touch some grass outdoor patio backyard. Whatever the fuk yall wanna do

Spend time with tha fam bam and so called real friends outside of chat. Watch some movies, do some household chores like ya mommy told you 5 hours ago. Go find a nearest employment center near you and start acting right

Riding with the stick, - whole 30 in it
I'm the scraper with my windows tinted
I'm the realest mfker ever invented
This is legit good advice, friend! Yeah sure, it's okay to chat and enjoy some time here but in limitations. To be here 24/7, all day everyday and get into everyone's business like you're some kind of spy? Calm down, sparky.

I will not name names (you know who you are), but if you feel yourself getting overly angry and hating on everyone here who is just trying to chill and have a good time, then those are the ones who need to pay attention to your advice the most.

Bragging about mooching off his parents.
hoDoOxS.png

YKp9Vop.png

@that one chick chick I can name all of them.
If I was a new user to the forums and saw the same topics being regurgitated daily with the purpose of dropping names or bringing another user down, I would run away, screaming. It's no wonder new users rarely stick around on forums.