Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow Good Morning GIF by The SOL Foundation

Flatmate can’t stand Alison Hammond. I like her.

“Everytime she’s asking about food or when cooking is on she’s the first one with a fork fat mess”

dead 🤣

all adult rooms I assume? I was thinking of when admins like benny blue eyes arrived in Gen Chat from entirely diff room to sort some things from (i think video or mobile) ofc there was no GC admin at the time.
That was flash chat

Remember when you flashed once to moi?

Oy Oy Oy Human Resourcefullness lol

Flatmate can’t stand Alison Hammond. I like her.

“Everytime she’s asking about food or when cooking is on she’s the first one with a fork fat mess”

dead 🤣
YES! Alison Hammond! I love her!

And Phillip Schofield and holly!

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

What types of reports are being abused in general chat? Elaborating would help the fellow admins out in what to look out for (they’re not dense, but different rooms different trolls).

I’d also be querying, if I was an admin, why is the report system being abused? If you identify the target you get the reason.

But that’s just me. Back when I was admin the wronguns, so to speak, weren’t given benefit of the doubt.

No attack on any admin/mod. Just my perspective.

Inb4 bitter.
You know reports against Loki, Revoltz etc. All VIPS and members in good standing and what the heck if a person can't take a threat against themselves or their families they have thin skin. Also nothing in the rules about adults chatting with minors aint that right H.R.?

Status
Not open for further replies.