Adult Mobile Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without actually being transparent about things or actually showing any decline in complaints about this, this is ALL the community sees....on top of the cp that continues to be posted.
I have been transparent about how we deal with pedos and about how we are trying to get better staff coverage. That’s what this thread is about.

I have been transparent about how we deal with pedos and about how we are trying to get better staff coverage. That’s what this thread is about.
but nothing about what the site is doing. what part about actually, legitimately, making a difference don't you get? you're a Band-Aid to a shotgun wound.

but nothing about what the site is doing. what part about actually, legitimately, making a difference don't you get? you're a Band-Aid to a shotgun wound.
I’m well aware that what we do is not completely solving the problem. But as I said, I’d rather be a small part of the solution than no part at all.

I’m well aware that what we do is not completely solving the problem. But as I said, I’d rather be a small part of the solution than no part at all.
And I'm well aware of your delusion that it's making any difference, despite your name, but we all know that it's not going to stop anything without the owners involvement.

Please increase the number of mods in adult mobile. There's so much CP. :(
serious maldita Bampot:

Listen here luv,

Any increases to Moderator numbers rests with the Chatmaster to decide not the thedifferance entirely though they can place their recommendations I believe...

Illegal patterns will always be present in rooms where lewd manners are allowed

All adult chat room admins do their best and work alongside the Chatmaster to resolve issues

Complain to Chatmaster directly - no I'm not being sarcastic now!

Now I'm going to get ma free facial so I can feel confidanto.

Ciao

serious maldita Bampot:

Listen here luv,

Any increases to Moderator numbers rests with the Chatmaster to decide not the thedifferance entirely though they can place their recommendations I believe...

Illegal patterns will always be present in rooms where lewd manners are allowed

All adult chat room admins do their best and work alongside the Chatmaster to resolve issues

Complain to Chatmaster directly - no I'm not being sarcastic now!

Now I'm going to get ma free facial so I can feel confidants.

Ciao
see, even he thinks @TheDifference is useless

see, even he thinks @TheDifference is useless
lol never said that, wot you want the room admins to do?

Chatmaster decides on moderator numbers and how many room mods they can hire

Room admins basically are there to make room rules (with the exception of some of the adult chat rooms, chat-master, again worked on that last time I checked) - yer

So y'all complain to Chatmaster not his minions

@StubleU - be nice to the differance, they make a differance.

Anyways The Chatmaster can explain his reasons if he feels it necessary and if public outcry is significant enough.

Tha'ts just what I'm saying though...outside of pointless kicks...he's useless...and you've just validated that.
Whether they're useless, explain yourself correctly, they themselves aren't as room admins but maybe their position and what they can do is now a days but only just maybe because no body knows how Chatmaster in completion communicates with any room admin.

Then again there are major security issues by giving more permissions to room admins say within the chat software for example - you can never know any one's true intentions unless you've vetted them extensively well and Chatmaster just doesn't have that time to do that and even then there are limitations.

PM the CM gawd help us all sheesh

Whether they're useless, explain yourself correctly, they themselves aren't as room admins but maybe their position and what they can do is now a days but only just maybe because no body knows how Chatmaster in completion communicates with any room admin.

Then again there are major security issues by giving more permissions to room admins say within the chat software for example - you can never know any one's true intentions unless you've vetted them extensively well and Chatmaster just doesn't have that time to do that and even then there are limitations.

PM the CM gawd help us all sheesh
you have no faith in the system either, it seems.

I have no issues with any of the mods, for the record. We just need MORE of them. As soon as a mod leaves, it starts. Almost to the second. Deterrence is the only effective strategy I've seen. I'm not sure why there can't be more mods.

Everyone keeps saying to do that...but how is that going to be taken seriously when an admin ought to have more weight in their request?
Well because that's the long term process, to write to the Chatmaster on certain matters.

The room admins can also place their arguments as well, respectfully, to the Chatmaster, he won't bite or smite you for placing a genuine proposal

But remember he also will not reply to every single private message he receives, it's just not practical, when he has a legion of teams (room admins and their moderator teams)

So basically we should write to someone who has put admins in place to field responses so he doesn't have to? Sorry, genuinely not trying to be rude, but that doesn't make a lot of sense, so I'll just go straight to the people who can do something. The admins need to find more mods. That's my only request, and I don't think anyone disagrees. Why this is a debate is beyond me.

So basically we should write to someone who has put admins in place to field responses so he doesn't have to? Sorry, genuinely not trying to be rude, but that doesn't make a lot of sense, so I'll just go straight to the people who can do something. The admins need to find more mods. That's my only request, and I don't think anyone disagrees. Why this is a debate is beyond me.
It's a debate because long term users have seen this same process and they don't agree with it.

Chatmaster isn't avoiding issues presented to him but just like any other place, there are processes, we - you and I - as users of #1 Chat Avenue may not understand it completely but that's that.

The Room Admins have a say, it's just they don't have the last say on hiring further moderators then their current limits.

Good luck with your quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.