Adult Mobile Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the long term users are fine with mod-less rooms full of CP? That's highly disturbing.
Long term users who are non-staff members have no say on staff matters.

Nobody likes anyplace with "CP" that's why there are room admins, that's why there are room moderators, that's why there are "other" processes in place to limit these patterns of behaviour yet the internet is the internet, it's not censored - there are limits too.

#1 Chat Avenue does not promote or accept illegal patterns of behaviours in any of its rooms.

We can't reveal what we do or what were reported to the law enforcement ton anyone .it's strictly P&C . Measure have been taken . You will see them keep coming as the process for the authority to act takes time however many has gone behind the bars .

More mods = less CP. Anyone who has been in the room for an hour or two could tell you that. Unless you're a fan of CP, you should want more mods. That's all I have to say. Get more mods.
Hi, I agree with you and that was why I responded originally that we are actively trying to find more quality candidates to be mods. Thanks for your concern and your patience while we staff up. 🙏🏼

How come there's always someone here offering excuses for illegal activity?
How about instead of reporting after the fact you prevent it in the first place? With more mods. Proactive vs reactive. Crazy idea, I know.

You do not see anyone making excuses, least not from me.

You are simply being told directly, in full view, of anyone who see this, the facts on how these patterns are dealt with.

Your "opinion" of adding "extra moderators" is your opinion, alongside, maybe, many others yet I do not see you with a site like this, knowing every bit of knowledge on how to best moderate situations like this (illegal matters) so please and respectfully KNOW your place.

How do you know there aren't "other" processes in place that this site utilises, that even the room admins themselves may not know about and SHOULD not know about, to deal with illegal patterns? Seriously...

Besides you cannot completely prevent people who elect to behave in an illegal way no matter how many moderators you may have in a room. You just can't.

So you and everybody else who think like you would be happy to witness 20 more moderators and then come complaining that it's not enough - I mean leave off.

#1 Chat Avenue does enough to publicly present a system (a Manager - The Chatmaster - Room Admins and their room mods) to confirm that it takes safety seriously - is it always communicated by other means? No, it isn't but it doesn't have to be either.

Go and judge other sites who do not have any moderators, who let everything and anything pass-by.

The Mods/admins are pretty well aware of this issue and the AC mods try their hardest to keep the chat room safe from such stuff. You could always use the flag report button if you see such thing or pm one of the Moderators/admins if you've reached maximum reports or if you needed help with something.

Tagging the appropriate admins for you.
@foreverman
@Lisblanc
@TheDifference
@JenRock
/Mods that i know
@iDeadlySins
@Summer X
@bratty
I appreciate your response, but it only underscores your ignorance of the situation. You can report a maximum of 3 times if the mods aren't there. I end up not reporting any minors so I can have reports for CP when it happens. And most of the mods are there for less than an hour a day. I'm not asking for more time from volunteers... I'm asking for more mods because they can't be there as much as the room requires. Currently no one seems to be there in the evening, US time. How are we supposed to PM mods who aren't there and expect anything to happen? The users create multiple names each day to post the most disgusting and heartbreaking images you'll ever see. If there's not a mod in the room when it happens, then nothing will ever happen because they don't ever use the same username.

I've been in the chat for a long time off and on. I've seen it well handled and I've seen it so incredibly mismanaged I felt compelled to leave. I can tell you from years of chatting it's starting to get out of control again.

FYI, this is an excuse.

"Besides you cannot completely prevent people who elect to behave in an illegal way no matter how many moderators you may have in a room. You just can't."

You do not see anyone making excuses, least not from me.

You are simply being told directly, in full view, of anyone who see this, the facts on how these patterns are dealt with.

Your "opinion" of adding "extra moderators" is your opinion, alongside, maybe, many others yet I do not see you with a site like this, knowing every bit of knowledge on how to best moderate situations like this (illegal matters) so please and respectfully KNOW your place.

How do you know there aren't "other" processes in place that this site utilises, that even the room admins themselves may not know about and SHOULD not know about, to deal with illegal patterns? Seriously...

Besides you cannot completely prevent people who elect to behave in an illegal way no matter how many moderators you may have in a room. You just can't.

So you and everybody else who think like you would be happy to witness 20 more moderators and then come complaining that it's not enough - I mean leave off.

#1 Chat Avenue does enough to publicly present a system (a Manager - The Chatmaster - Room Admins and their room mods) to confirm that it takes safety seriously - is it always communicated by other means? No, it isn't but it doesn't have to be either.

Go and judge other sites who do not have any moderators, who let everything and anything pass-by.
It's people like you who make me truly understand why there's a CP problem on the site. Thank you for fully illuminating the situation.

Make your own site and see how you can best deal with it until then you can't say much.
I'm pretty sure you just said we could all have opinions like 20 posts ago. I guess we can only have opinions if we think everything runs smoothly. What a joke. Go back to licking boots. I'm out.

It's people like you who make me truly understand why there's a CP problem on the site. Thank you for fully illuminating the situation

Attempting to reduce the image of #1 Chat Avenue is not a nice thing to do when you do not have all the facts. You wouldn't like it if this was your own site or business.

As stated, no one, Chatmaster or otherwise, are happy to see illegal patterns in any room.

The assessment of moderator numbers are up to Chatmaster and however that may proceed privately with him and the room admin team.

You replied a few posts ago with the word "excuses" when nothing but transparent information was given to you by everybody here, nobody gave you 10 different reasons why "this" is not happening or why "that" is not being acted on, and they all explained to you what you should do and placed their own opinions of the requirement of further moderator presence, yet you disagreed or had a rebuttal to most responses - so what do you want to hear? What the room admins cannot deliver? Or just to see them reply so you can continue to place your twice removed judgements on #1 Chat Avenue?

Anyways the point still stands, write to the Chatmaster if you're not happy.

Nothing else can be said or done by anyone here aside from the Room Admins speaking to Chatmaster directly or Chatmaster himself placing a decision if he feels it necessary to do so.

Happy Chatting.

I'm pretty sure you just said we could all have opinions like 20 posts ago. I guess we can only have opinions if we think everything runs smoothly. What a joke. Go back to licking boots. I'm out.
Ignore Bampot. He’s an irrelevant stain on the underwear of Chat Avenue.

There’s no way to say this without it sounding passive aggressive, but I don’t mean it to. Have you thought about applying to be a moderator? Then you could become part of the solution, and see first hand the struggles the AC mods have dealing with the CP epidemic they’re facing?

That's what the team is doing to appease the user requests to appear like there's something being done. What's actually being done by the site itself regarding this problem? What's the team doing to bring the issue and discussion being had with the site owners about the problem? Hiding behind "we're doing what we can" isn't enough. To continually say so and defend that stance absolutely negligent and ignorant in thinking that's preventing anything from happening. All it does is drives it to the private messages where you have no visibility, unless you're the site owners who won't do a thing to monitor those logs.
it's always the same and never any results or transparency to provide users with any reason to trust that anything is being done.
The way I see it, I would rather make a little difference than no difference at all.

Look, I understand your frustrations, I really do. But if you think I’m “enabling” pedos or am “wilfully participating in their community”, you’re so far off base you might as well be on Mars.

What StubleU is trying to say is that he continues to support this "blasphemous" site by staying here and driving traffic despite knowing nothing is going to change or has changed.

Very much like the people he's whining about that are saying their hands are tied in what they can do

More mods = less CP. Anyone who has been in the room for an hour or two could tell you that. Unless you're a fan of CP, you should want more mods. That's all I have to say. Get more mods.

We used to have more mods per room but that got reduced because no mod here acts professional and most MODS abuse their position.

More mods=more abuse
That is why CM reduced the cap from 10 to 8 and now down to 6 or 7 because i quote:
"we find too many mods abusing their powers and far too many mods logging in"

Recruiting good candidates - and retaining them isn't easy. And even if the idea amount could be recruited in every room, it doesn't guarantee around the clock coverage.

In fact the site clearly says this in terms of service "

"12. Monitoring and Enforcement​

This website has chat moderators and administrators in every room. However, they may not be present 24 hours a day. "

If you think there is a problem with lack of mods in any room you use- as previously suggested - volunteer. It might open your eyes to the reality of the situation. Good Luck.

(I added the bold b4 cries of #editgate)

Status
Not open for further replies.