Adult Mobile Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have more mods per room but that got reduced because no mod here acts professional and most MODS abuse their position.

More mods=more abuse
That is why CM reduced the cap from 10 to 8 and now down to 6 or 7 because i quote:
"we find too many mods abusing their powers and far too many mods logging in"
Don't you start now. I need some wholemeal bread, give us some, ANDALAY!

Muchos gracias

One person wrote about not allowing guests to posts, where I have seen a lot of issues are not "guests" but VIPS who seem to get away with a lot. My solution for the CP is to do away with avatars and image sharing altogether. Those who do get caught doing that should not be welcomed back. I have heard someone say, "Well when I was a kid I would of loved to see some skin." To that I replied oh so that is why you think that all people need a second chance. Oh right they are VIPS.

I did apply. The mobile chat admin seems to be part of the problem. Quite unresponsive. Time for a leadership change. JenRock and TheDifference would be great options.

The difference does oversee mobile chat Iโ€™m sure I saw somewhere. Approach him and/or Jenrock theyโ€™re admins also

Edit: adult chat mobile

Interesting that the person in charge of the room hasn't replied at all. All of the other admins seem highly responsive, including to this thread. The admin for the biggest room is MIA.

crickets GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.