How to lose weight successfully (and keep it off)

I just eat one cereal and one dinner per day. that's how to keep it off and stay at a good weight, just drink black coffee or water

I was really big but so far have managed to lose about 40kg/88lbs in 9 months from a mixture of lifestyle changes. Here's what has worked for me:
- Changing my mindset around food. Learning how many calories were in what foods, doing research on biology and nutrition to understand things like basal metabolic rate etc, realizing no foods are "bad"
- Counting calories for the first couple of months on an app to get an idea of how much food I needed in a day
- Swapping foods that were processed and had higher caloric content for foods that are more nutritious and filling. For instance swapping white bread for wholegrain, adding extra vegetables to pasta to reduce carbs etc
- Reducing portion sizes, eating slower and having a glass of water with dinner
- YT Yoga tutorials!
- Swapping processed snacks for things like raw vegetables, salad, hard boiled eggs
- No sugary or milky beverages! Black coffee, peppermint and green tea or water

I think it's all about mindset and lifestyle changes. Everything in moderation.

Like @Schism said it’s a lot about mindset.
I went from 210 pounds- 140/145 pounds in about a year.
Mindset was all about for me. I didn’t let myself think food was bad/good.
I lost my weight by cutting down my calories( I was eating about 3,000 a day so I went down to about 1,600/day.
I still let myself have the treats. Even if you have one treat a day you can still be in a calorie deficit and lose weight.
I did swaps like schism said as well! At fast food I would get something with more protein in it, cause protein is going to help you stay more full for longer and it’s going to make you happy.
For example: At Taco Bell I used to order nachos and a soft taco.. now I get the protein power bowl.
Everything is fine in moderation.
I did intermittent fasting for some of my weight loss. This can be a good tool but you have to watch out because it can lead to binging.
I wish you the best of luck! ❀️

To lose weight successfully and sustainably, focus on a balanced approach:

1. Healthy Eating: Opt for whole, unprocessed foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Portion control is key.
  2. Regular Exercise: Combine cardio, strength training, and flexibility exercises for overall fitness.
  3. Consistent Habits: Establish consistent eating and exercise habits. Consistency is more effective than short-term diets.
  4. Mindful Eating: Pay attention to hunger cues and eat mindfully, enjoying each bite.
  5. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water, which can aid in weight loss and appetite control.
  6. Adequate Sleep: Ensure you get enough sleep, as lack of sleep can hinder weight loss efforts.
  7. Stress Management: High stress can impact weight, so engage in stress-reducing activities like meditation or hobbies.
Remember, gradual changes are more sustainable than drastic ones. Focus on creating a healthy lifestyle rather than just "dieting."

To lose weight successfully and sustainably, focus on a balanced approach:

1. Healthy Eating: Opt for whole, unprocessed foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Portion control is key.
  2. Regular Exercise: Combine cardio, strength training, and flexibility exercises for overall fitness.
  3. Consistent Habits: Establish consistent eating and exercise habits. Consistency is more effective than short-term diets.
  4. Mindful Eating: Pay attention to hunger cues and eat mindfully, enjoying each bite.
  5. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water, which can aid in weight loss and appetite control.
  6. Adequate Sleep: Ensure you get enough sleep, as lack of sleep can hinder weight loss efforts.
  7. Stress Management: High stress can impact weight, so engage in stress-reducing activities like meditation or hobbies.
Remember, gradual changes are more sustainable than drastic ones. Focus on creating a healthy lifestyle rather than just "dieting."
Ah, pass me the pizza, that’ll be an easier route than reading all that

Kindly

Embarking on a weight loss journey can be challenging, but incorporating some effective tips into your lifestyle can set you on the path to success. By focusing on nutrition, exercise, mindfulness, and self-care, you can achieve your weight loss goals and enjoy the many benefits of a healthier lifestyle. Remember to stay patient, stay persistent, and celebrate your progress along the way. Here’s to a happier, healthier you!

Stop eating so much damn food. Its as simple as that.

You dont need to eat salads everyday.
You dont need to excercise everyday (though it helps)

Just stop eating a bunch of CRAP

My secret is that I used to be 180 pounds then I got to 135 pounds in 3-4 years, what happened was that I got addicted to those just dance games and I played them for 6 hours per day (with a no sugar monster) πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ