1 truth 1 lie

Yay! I got a brand new phone tonight. It was extremely expensive ugh. I'm so happy now. Thank you God so much for everything. Thank God for that extra money to buy a brand new phone tonight. The other cell phone scattered like no tomorrow. That was terrible what happened today. Omgosh! What crazy day. I was so mad but not I'm so happy. Still sucks one of my brand new phones scattered like wildfire and and an earthquake today. Now I need to buy a case and a screen protector because the store did not have them. It was extremely expensive but I did get a tiny bit of a discount. My day was terrible.

Yay! I did not get a brand new phone tonight. It was extremely expensive. Ugh! I'm not happy tonight. Ta-da πŸŽ‰ Dang it.

Which one is true? Which one is a lie?

It's summer here. It's super πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅ hot here. Sunny days! Fun days! Summertime in January. β˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž

It's winter πŸ₯Ά here. Having a very bad winter storm now. It's super cold here. So many places were closed yesterday and will be closed today. Stayed home yesterday. I'll stay home today. Winter time in January. Power went out for less than one hour.

Guess which one is true.

Have a wonderful day in the last day in January.

January 31, 2023.