10 scariest movies of all time!!

what do u think r the 10 scariest movies of all time??
I would have to say saw and texas chainsaw massacre! But here’s my TOP 10;

10.Silence of the Lambs
9.Jaws
8.Les Diaboliques
7.Texas Chainsaw Massacre
6.Rosemarys Baby
5.Poltergeist
4.Ringu
3.Psycho
2.The Exorcist
1.The Shining

I... what? You name two as the scariest of all time and neither of them make the number one? One doesn't even make the top 10?

Yes, I know I'm engaging with a shitposter. Bite me

Literally none of them are scary besides maybe Ringu the first time you see it. I dont even know if I can think if 10 films that scared me.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose is probably the only one. The rest are things like Hellraiser, cannibal Holocaust, green inferno, or human centipede (which are "scary" for a very different reason. Aka, fuckin gross)

*I too am aware of the shitpost, but im passionate*

Babadook and It Follows as psychological scares, Irreversible is a real trip , The Girl Next Door as it is based on a true story. High Tension or Haute Tension really scary and disturbing also bizarre ending.

Ban me I do t give a **** but this CM aka the superadmin Is **** why you allowing these peados to constantly talk about kids isn’t this 13 plus **** this useless wanker go to the owner the crown 👑 the highest rank and complain
This is a scary movie thread, you buttsniff

Ban me I do t give a **** but this CM aka the superadmin Is **** why you allowing these peados to constantly talk about kids isn’t this 13 plus **** this useless wanker go to the owner the crown 👑 the highest rank and complain
Have a ramipril

Salem’s Lot was fkn creepy. The prison scene when we first actually saw the master.

The second was hilarious but more gruesome

Why does Fairy Star remind me of the mom from Psycho?
Psycho one of my all time favorite movies of all time. If you think about it, Janet Leigh getting cut up in the shower and from then on if you saw a horror movie and someone took a shower they were a goner.

film studies at my school made us watch a old movie called attack of the killer tomatoes. it was only scary at how bad it was. its meant to be like the worst movie ever made.

Dead By Daylight Laughing GIF by Xbox
film studies at my school made us watch a old movie called attack of the killer tomatoes. it was only scary at how bad it was. its meant to be like the worst movie ever made.

For me it's Child Play ..that Chucky boy is evil .OMG I can't watch his movies
You all might laughed but I m very scared of him 😟

For me it's Child Play ..that Chucky boy is evil .OMG I can't watch his movies
You all might laughed but I m very scared of him 😟
I'll say the first one was definitely spooky, but after that they were all more like the scary movie films, just taking the piss lol