10 things about 10 people

Ooh you revived this thread!!! I’m going to do one with no names.
1. I really used to enjoy messaging with you just about random things. I am not sure what happened, I guess chat politics. I hope everything is going well.
2. I really dislike you to the point that you are literally the most hated person to me. I have no one in real life I really hate but you make my top one person who I just dislike.
3. You are a great person. We have our ups and downs in our friendship but I enjoy our friendship that we have.
4. A few months ago I would have done anything for you to message/text me back, but I’m honestly glad we aren’t friends anymore. You were extremely toxic to me. I wish you well.
5. I enjoy seeing you around forums a little bit. I’m glad we are FB friends still because I enjoy reading your posts. I miss the days in Video Chat when we would have the best conversations. You were like a sister to me back in those days.
6. For two different people who are still chat admins on this site: I miss the nights where we would all be on cam/mic in video chat having the time of our lives. Those were the simple days.
7. If we were still talking everyday we would have been on year 12 of our friendship. You really helped me when I was growing up. I also wish I was better at communicating what went wrong between us than just give up on what we had. I love my life now but you will always be in my heart.
8. You haven’t changed much(in the 14 years I’ve been on this forum with you.) Modding with you back in the day was ok. You are pretty funny but you’re just a **** sometimes.
9. I really like how you’re a chat admin now. You are a really nice person. You’ve been nothing but nice to me so you’re cool in my book. (This is for two users.)
10. You can be a real asshole to me but you’ve also been kind to me. Kind of miss our random chats.

All of these are people on forums. Lol

I just wanna preface by saying i have things 8 about 6 ppl instead.

1. Your nice and more friendlier then people think. I’m glad to see you back around.
2. Your a good friend on here idk how we met but glad we did even though your weird sometimes and your hilarious.
3. Your alittle weird but a friendly person overall.
4. I enjoy our talk in dm‘s your a very supportive person as well.
5. Your sweet and actually care about people but you must complete your destiny and mod that chat room. 😂😂
6. You are piece of trash & i don’t like you at all. I see you for who you really are a bully. And your banned from forums. Idk why you are but it was probably well deserved!

Kd, Coyo, Abriel, Morgan, Simply, Chelle. (No particular order.)

Last edited:
1. I’ve heard some crazy stuff about you. I’m not sure what’s true and what’s not.
2. Shut up you dumb, annoying, boring fish face twat.
3. I love that you’re just as sassy as ever. I have a lot of respect for the way you carry yourself and your dedication to this place. 💜
4. I think about you almost every day. I wish I could have recognized that you were hiding behind false confidence and truly hurting. If only I had a time machine.
5. We kept the drama top tier at all times. I bet we were a lot of like in many ways. Just know I only wish the best for you.
6. You were always checking in on me, thanks for your kindness and support.
7. Looks like you’ve grown up a lot.
8. I still have the sketch you drew of me. It’s much prettier than I could ever be.
9. I shall never weep!
10. I hope you’ve healed and you’re happy. I also hope you’re still writing. I loved your poems.

Chelle, Edd, Creed101, Morgan, Dyke, PurpleRose, StonedLeprechaun, Kelly, I don’t even remember this dumb hoes name but it’s that ugly blonde annoying girl that posts too much, MissTori
Help me out?? :unsure:

1. Your nice and more friendlier then people think. I’m glad to see you back around.
2. Your a good friend on here idk how we met but glad we did even though your weird sometimes and your hilarious.
5. Your sweet and actually care about people but you must complete your destiny and mod that chat room. 😂😂
6. You are piece of trash & i don’t like you at all. I see you for who you really are a bully. And your banned from forums. Idk why you are but it was probably well deserved!

1 or 2 is my guess
I'll go with 2 because I'm regularly described as weird. Is it 2?

I’m definitely #5