2023 Chat Avenue Awards Discussion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, to the forumeers that have been here since the internet was used by the dinosaurs to Google possible asteroid impact locations, could we please get back to the subject ā€¦ please? Chat awards are meant to be fun and entertaining, not old and whiny. This has been going on like 3 pages or something.

Look, to the forumeers that have been here since the internet was used by the dinosaurs to ****** possible asteroid impact locations, could we please get back to the subject ā€¦ please? Chat awards are meant to be fun and entertaining, not old and whiny. This has been going on like 3 pages or something.
Adults, eh? smh :rolleyes:

Look, to the forumeers that have been here since the internet was used by the dinosaurs to ****** possible asteroid impact locations, could we please get back to the subject ā€¦ please? Chat awards are meant to be fun and entertaining, not old and whiny. This has been going on like 3 pages or something.
actually,

1: this is what the thread is for, it is used for that every year, you either read the history or dont
2: the great (un)wise ones of the greatest chat ave the ultimate of universal decided that it was trolling and not worthy of gen forum. therefore moving it to EE where spamming a thread and off topic posts within a thread are allowed. there is no getting back to the subject, there is no subject. as soon as it touched EE the subject disappeared.

i have left overs in unmarked butter tubs in my fridge older than you. its not thats staying on topic is a hard concept, its thats its now EE and us "oldies" dont care (or care but know how EE forums works)

Shouldn't you be out with friends instead of whinging about users ages on a forum. I mean you are only 15 right.

And so speaketh the venerable matriarchs of the CA forums (sorry ladies truly, plesse read on).

This is whole forum is no longer about anything but a bitter, several-year long histories between various ********. I always thought the past is something we learn from, not live in?

So many of the classic ******** keep bringing up stuff from so long ago, in an attempt to keep themselves relevant or something? I donā€™t know. I donā€™t want to speculate if itā€™s sour grapes or whatnot.

These are the sorts of reasons why threads end up buried in EE - because some petty squabbles seem to trump everyone and everything.

And heck, if you ever make a mistake here, theyā€™ll still be bringing it up a hundred years from now.

I find some of you to be the most pretentious, egotistical, arrogant, self-centred hypocrites out. We all do dumb stuff. We all make mistakes (ok, some more than others) and we all say stuff we regret or canā€™t take back.

And on the age thing, I was trying to make a light-heated joke, sorry. I wasnā€™t trying to offend. Everyone here is old compared to us ā€œchildren that should be seen and not heardā€. I know Finn wouldā€™ve got it.

And for the record, this is about EVERYONE that keeps bringing up the past, kinda like brining out the unmarked containers of stanky food from purplerosesā€™ fridge and opening them, just to clear the room.

I mean no disrespect to Kim or purps on this one, Iā€™m just using this as an example of the old-school mentality here. This is just something that seems to continuously bubbling under the surface of this unmarked butter tub of a place, to reuse purpā€™s analogy, and drives away people once that lid pops open.

As much as a certain UM hates to admit, this place is dying.

Iā€™ve been on this forums and chat sites before you were even born god I feel old šŸ„ŗ Iā€™m twice some of yalls ages
But youā€™re three times more beautiful and so nice and sweet. Like a true nurse.

Reactions: Kd.
And so speaketh the venerable matriarchs of the CA forums (sorry ladies truly, plesse read on).

This is whole forum is no longer about anything but a bitter, several-year long histories between various ********. I always thought the past is something we learn from, not live in?

So many of the classic ******** keep bringing up stuff from so long ago, in an attempt to keep themselves relevant or something? I donā€™t know. I donā€™t want to speculate if itā€™s sour grapes or whatnot.

These are the sorts of reasons why threads end up buried in EE - because some petty squabbles seem to trump everyone and everything.

And heck, if you ever make a mistake here, theyā€™ll still be bringing it up a hundred years from now.

I find some of you to be the most pretentious, egotistical, arrogant, self-centred hypocrites out. We all do dumb stuff. We all make mistakes (ok, some more than others) and we all say stuff we regret or canā€™t take back.

And on the age thing, I was trying to make a light-heated joke, sorry. I wasnā€™t trying to offend. Everyone here is old compared to us ā€œchildren that should be seen and not heardā€. I know Finn wouldā€™ve got it.

And for the record, this is about EVERYONE that keeps bringing up the past, kinda like brining out the unmarked containers of stanky food from purplerosesā€™ fridge and opening them, just to clear the room.

I mean no disrespect to Kim or purps on this one, Iā€™m just using this as an example of the old-school mentality here. This is just something that seems to continuously bubbling under the surface of this unmarked butter tub of a place, to reuse purpā€™s analogy, and drives away people once that lid pops open.

im sorry i will improve ok

But do you want some ?

This thread was buried in EE because a select group of new ******** thought 1. They made up the awards 2. It didn't belong in gen forum.
It was trucking along perfectly fine on topic and in current events UNTIL its move. Once it hit EE its fair game for everything and anything. Don't like that? Either do as others had and say something or learn to read around the spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.