2024 Chat Avenue Awards Results

You look like shi!t. You deserve 100 trash cans

You not even all that attractive. 90% all women and even catfish are far superior better looking than you gollum.

Now put me on your iggy
Imagine if she was sober and mentally healthy, discussing splitting atoms and the concepts of time travel.

what are you all talking about? obv fairy is gorgeous..... if u say she isnt,i would like to see what ur pulling?
They only say it to try and annoy me but they can’t they know I’m pretty 🤩 very pretty 🤩 they know I know I’m very pretty 🤩 while they look like bulldog gremlins chewing a wasp 🐝 🦋👸🏻👸🏻🫶🫶🫧❄️🫧🫧🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

They only say it to try and annoy me but they can’t they know I’m pretty 🤩 very pretty 🤩 they know I know I’m very pretty 🤩 while they look like bulldog gremlins chewing a wasp 🐝 🦋👸🏻👸🏻🫶🫶🫧❄️🫧🫧🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I've seen like 18 men say you are ugly which is insane to me... youre clearly gorgeous and these desperate men know it. It's like anything, they all jump on each other in formation to flame. Quite pathetic really.

I've seen like 18 men say you are ugly which is insane to me... youre clearly gorgeous and these desperate men know it. It's like anything, they all jump on each other in formation to flame. Quite pathetic really.
It’s called gremlin pack mentality they know I’m not ugly they are a pack of gremlins

gremlins GIF
I'll take being called a Gremlin , after all Gizmo is probably the cutest thing ever 💕

Rev don’t worry about me and you flea bitten ugly looking fucking gremlins STOP committing on my treads you are honestly you most ugliest looking bunch of tfuckers I’ve ever seen in my life

Rev don’t worry about me and you flea bitten ugly looking fucking gremlins STOP committing on my treads you are honestly you most ugliest looking bunch of tfuckers I’ve ever seen in my life
This is the 2024 CA Awards thread set up by Coyo. How on earth is it your thread? The only award you won was "laziest eye". Idiot