2024 Presidental Election

Presidential Candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my candidate isn’t on da list… i want nikki haley in 2024

female, republican, non-white, similar policies to trump & desantis;

if fellow republicans can get over themselves & run her, she would devastate the democrat opposition by using their own demographic against them ~

but if i cant has my cake & eat it too, then i’ll vote for either trump or desantis, which ever is the nominee bc any republican is better than anything democrats has to offer as an alternative πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Listen Up Maga Morons ...

Joe Biden Found Classified Documents And Returned Them ..

Donald Trump Stole Classified Documents And Hid Them, Lied About Them, Moved Them ..

Sorted Through Them, Showed Them To Golf Buddies, And Blew Off A Supoena, ...And That's Why Your Guy Is Super Phucked .

How Phucked Up Is This, Four Different Prosecutors Now Have Hard Evidence Of The Crimes Of Donald Trump ...

And This Fact Only Makes Republicans Love Trump Even More ...The Republican Party Has Lost It's Phucking Way ..

Ideally You Want The President Of The United States The Mayor Of Crazy Town And The Village Idiot To Be Three Separate People

But With Trump It's A "Three In One" Deal (n):whistle:

Last edited:
Listen Up Maga Morons ...

Joe Biden Found Classified Documents And Returned Them ..

Donald Trump Stole Classified Documents And Hid Them, Lied About Them, Moved Them ..

Sorted Through Them, Showed Them To Golf Buddies, And Blew Off A Supoena, ...And That's Why Your Guy Is Super Phucked .

How Phucked Up Is This, Four Different Prosecutors Now Have Hard Evidence Of The Crimes Of Donald Trump ...

And This Fact Only Makes Republicans Love Trump Even More ...The Republican Party Has Lost It's Phucking Way ..

Ideally You Want The President Of The United States The Mayor Of Crazy Town And The Village Idiot To Be Three Separate People

But With Trump It's A "Three In One" Deal (n):whistle:
Two things with Sleepy Joe….1) Hunters Laptop and 2) bribery.

I don’t tend to get into politics, as I don’t know much about politics. I’d love to learn more.
I picked trump on here because that’s what the majority of my friends/relatives are saying who is going to be the president again. I am definitely going to be signing up to vote for the next election and I’m going to form my own opinion. :)

or as us Aussies say, same sh!t different arseholes.
Says someone coming from a country that used dictatorship powers to keep you in lockdown during the Chinavirus when other countries like the USA were fighting back the tyranny and opening back up our country. At least I’m not a sheeple and bow down to power hungry fools. Just like all admins and mods are on this site. Power hungry fools.

my candidate isn’t on da list… i want nikki haley in 2024

female, republican, non-white, similar policies to trump & desantis;

if fellow republicans can get over themselves & run her, she would devastate the democrat opposition by us
^^^ This.

This is intelligent Republican strategy. Unfortunately Trump attracts a lot of the crazies so he gets the crazy vote, and the crazies have aligned with Republicans.

Haley would be a good compromise for the GOP and would obliterate Biden in stamina, arguments, and have the fresh faced look to invigorate the GOP and US politics.

I reckon it will be Desantis v Biden. Haley v Harris would be interesting though

Two things with Sleepy Joe….1) Hunters Laptop and 2) bribery.
I said in another thread, debate is good but if anyone comes back at you in response to this listing all of Trump’s dodgy dealings you’ll say it’s the β€œdeep state” fabricating it all but won’t accept the same argument against your points.

Trump is a mediocre politician with the gift of the gab who lies his way through but his strong point is selling himself. If he didn’t court the crazies, if he listened to advice, and if he toned down his extremism he probably wouldn’t be a half bad politician

^^^ This.

This is intelligent Republican strategy. Unfortunately Trump attracts a lot of the crazies so he gets the crazy vote, and the crazies have aligned with Republicans.

Haley would be a good compromise for the GOP and would obliterate Biden in stamina, arguments, and have the fresh faced look to invigorate the GOP and US politics.

I reckon it will be Desantis v Biden. Haley v Harris would be interesting though

I said in another thread, debate is good but if anyone comes back at you in response to this listing all of Trump’s dodgy dealings you’ll say it’s the β€œdeep state” fabricating it all but won’t accept the same argument against your points.

Trump is a mediocre politician with the gift of the gab who lies his way through but his strong point is selling himself. If he didn’t court the crazies, if he listened to advice, and if he toned down his extremism he probably wouldn’t be a half bad politician
Yet you support the pedophile in office right now. You just proved my point that ALL mods and admins on this site support pedophiles. Have a nice day loser.

Thing is you have zero intelligence as you are a mod on here. And one of the requirements is lack of intelligence.
He is definitely not a moderator.
Yet you support the pedophile in office right now. You just proved my point that ALL mods and admins on this site support pedophiles. Have a nice day loser.
Unless you have proof that all moderators on this site support pedophiles I would suggest you stop saying that. It’s an incredibly serious and offensive accusation that should not be made lightly.

Ah I see. Typical conspiracy theorist lunatic.

Attempt to engage in intelligent debate with the unintelligent and they always - without fail - resort to personal attacks and abuse

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

Ah I see. Typical conspiracy theorist lunatic.

Attempt to engage in intelligent debate with the unintelligent and they always - without fail - resort to personal attacks and abuse
It’s interesting, the more they talk the more they sound just like a guy who is stalking the Adult Chat rooms. He harasses the mods in PMs making all sorts of false allegations, rails against the admins and owners with similar allegations, and spams the chat rooms with accusations that we are all corrupt, pedophile loving, white supremacist supporting nazis.
It would be interesting to look at the IPs of both accounts. I know it’s not difficult to mask or use different IPs, but a lot of times these types of people are not the brightest bulbs on the porch. πŸ’‘

Hmmmmm….. πŸ€”