2024 Presidental Election

Presidential Candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s interesting, the more they talk the more they sound just like a guy who is stalking the Adult Chat rooms. He harasses the mods in PMs making all sorts of false allegations, rails against the admins and owners with similar allegations, and spams the chat rooms with accusations that we are all corrupt, pedophile loving, white supremacist supporting nazis.
It would be interesting to look at the IPs of both accounts. I know it’s not difficult to mask or use different IPs, but a lot of times these types of people are not the brightest bulbs on the porch. 💡

Hmmmmm….. 🤔
Never been in Adult Chat so there you go making false accusations without proof just like you accused me of. Man y’all make up **** as you go along.

Never been in Adult Chat so there you go making false accusations without proof just like you accused me of. Man y’all make up **** as you go along.
I didn’t make a false allegation. I simply said you sound almost exactly like a guy in AC. That’s all. It’s a factual statement. You both say the same things. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I like Tim Scott… unfortunately he’s obviously not gonna win 😔

Lets Go GIF by GIPHY News

Might go to someone’s rally’s cause the top 3 options (Biden, Trump, DeSantis) all suck equally imo. Sooo I dunno who imma vote for in 2024.

Honestly as entertaining as any of them being president… it’s kinda worrying lol…

I will personally feel more comfortable with Republican control again for economic reasons…
but I think trump isn’t really leadership material… in his 4 years I’d say most of his policies were ok.. but his attitude as a leader ain’t so good.. acts like a child a lot ngl.. and sore loser when he lost the election so I think it’s best for him to move on cause I think he lost a lot of his supporters after 2020.

Joe Biden… needs retirement 🤠 4 years is enough for him… and honestly his first year was ok… then 2022 to now it’s been a shitshow.

Ron DeSantis is probably my “best option” if I had to pick out of the 3… except he’s a little TOO RIGHT for my taste… and also as a Disney fan my whole life it kinda sad he went after Disney for just expressing views as it’s a clear violation of freedom of speech and it’s a bad look for him to go after business like that.. I’m a centrist so I like moderates from either side… but if these are the options then it’s gonna be mayhem anyways… 😇

Welp

But from a political perspective I think trump is gonna get renominated so it will be a Biden v Trump rematch. And if the election was held today quite frankly it’s gonna be close.

Honestly as entertaining as any of them being president… it’s kinda worrying lol…

I will personally feel more comfortable with Republican control again for economic reasons…
but I think trump isn’t really leadership material… in his 4 years I’d say most of his policies were ok.. but his attitude as a leader ain’t so good.. acts like a child a lot ngl.. and sore loser when he lost the election so I think it’s best for him to move on cause I think he lost a lot of his supporters after 2020.

Joe Biden… needs retirement 🤠 4 years is enough for him… and honestly his first year was ok… then 2022 to now it’s been a shitshow.

Ron DeSantis is probably my “best option” if I had to pick out of the 3… except he’s a little TOO RIGHT for my taste… and also as a Disney fan my whole life it kinda sad he went after Disney for just expressing views as it’s a clear violation of freedom of speech and it’s a bad look for him to go after business like that.. I’m a centrist so I like moderates from either side… but if these are the options then it’s gonna be mayhem anyways… 😇

Welp

But from a political perspective I think trump is gonna get renominated so it will be a Biden v Trump rematch. And if the election was held today quite frankly it’s gonna be close.
Trump Is A Treasonous Traitor .. Not To Mention A Lying Orange Sack Of Shiit

DeSantis Is Popular In Florida .. Don't Ask Me Why ... He Want's To Turn The Clock Back 70 Years And Take Away The Rights Of Minorities

That Have Fought So Hard And Long To Obtain Them ... And For Some Reason He Has A Hard On For Mickey Mouse

President Biden Arrived In 2020 To Save The USA From A Sick Twisted Lying Xenophobic Criminal Treasonous Traitor

The Republican Party Is Sadly In The Majority To Renominate That Criminal Phuck Again

Which Shows You Where The Republican Party Is Today

President Biden Is 80 Years Old, Many Supreme Court Justices Have Served Into Their 90's

I'll Take Old Joe Biden Over An Orange Treasonous Traitor Any Day And That Fat Orange Phuck Is 76

The Republican Party Needs To Reinvent Itself Into A Political Party That Doesn't Look Like The Nazi Party

Welp

Disney is a scam and I’m glad he went after the private illegal government that should’ve ended decades ago. He should have Grady Judd as his VP.

HELL NO, definitely not DeSantis. He's racist and he's against free speech, and doesn't care about people's rights. Don't need someone like that running the country...

HELL NO, definitely not DeSantis. He's racist and he's against free speech, and doesn't care about people's rights. Don't need someone like that running the country...
I can’t believe i am saying this in some instances in terms of policies he’s worse then Don…that being said i will be voting for whoever Dem nomination is cause it’s my party and frankly i agree with most of what they do.

My top 3 picks even thought I already voted on here while back when they voted on chat ave before. Now in no particular order. Sometimes I do change my mine. I really like all three of these to be honest. I know I said I would vote for him in 2024 but for now. I do not know. I still really like Trump. I do not hate Trump like some really hate him. But that is fine with your own opinion, and I can have my own opinion too. I do not hate you for not liking trump. To each their own. Life is way to short to fight.

1. Donald Trump. I did vote for him in the past and he won. In 2020.

2. Ronald Dion DeSantis. I think he would be a great president as well. I am still reading about him and finding more info about him. I think he is a good person but I am still looking up and reading more about him. I really do not know much about DeSantis. I just do not want him to raise the taxes way to high for American people.

3. Robert F. Kennedy - I really love him a lot the most now. I am not really thinking about voting for Kennedy In 2024 if he makes it very far for the voting ballots. Yes, I know he is a democrate, and I am a republican.
When I was 1st starting out to vote a long time ago. At my age of 18 - my 20s and the beginning of my 30s. I was always a democrat. From my mid 30s- to my late 40s I became a Republican I actually do not remember very well when I turned from Democrat to Republican. All I know it really depends on the person for me.
May I ask you all what is your opinion on DeSantis and Kennedy with having a fight or an argument please and thank you kindly. I feel like most on here really hate trump. I see above for the voting most did vote for Trump for 2024.
This now will be a hard decision for me. I am praying about this right now. Please do not hate me. I am just asking for kind options and opinions please.

I really hope everybody here is doing well. Take very good care and to the ones that read this thank you for reading this. If you did not read it no worries. Bye for now. Good luck whoever you pick. God bless! Good night! Have a blessed month on June 2023. I just wanted to put this post out here. I was just thinking a lot today about this.

All the best,
Princessa

Who will be the next president?
Want to help reelect Biden (actually Mayor Pete) as President in 2024? Then vote for Trump in the primaries.

Republican contenders need to join, organize, and learn from 2016 before Trump becomes the Republican candidate, thus risk giving the November election to the left again. Which would totally destroy America.

May I please ask how is he racist? Am I missing something? Thank you kindly.
He Wants African Americans To Be Invisible He Made A Law To Not Talk About Or Teach African American History And Culture

He Wants To Make It Harder Or Even Impossible For African Americans To Vote

He Wants African Americans To Move Back To The Back Of The Bus

And Stay In Their Own Neighborhoods And Eat Fried Chicken And Watermelon

And Sing Old Negro Spirituals While They Pick Mistah Charley's Cotton All Day Long In The Cotton Fields

And What You Are "Missing" Is .....A BRAIN .... It's Called Babbling Brainless Bimbo Syndrome..... BBBS

It's The Main Reason You Voted For And Sniff Donald Trumps Orange Fat Flabby Ass Because He Will Make America Hate Again

Dead From The Neck Up ..... Dumber Than A Box of Rocks ....
Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards