23/24 Hockey Season

It sucks when you're treated to a game every other night. I hate the all star break in the mlb because of that. I hope they keep their streak.
I think every team has this long break at some point. I think it’s like the equivalent of a bye week. I could be wrong.

While we lost 2 days ago. We are going to rebound. We can’t lose to The 9-8 Penguins.

I celebrated too early. San Jose came back where they’re down by one with five minutes left.

we comin
celebrate ice hockey GIF by NHL

I apologize in advance.... I say go Florida Panthers or the Golden Knights. My uncle and aunt lived in Florida for several years. They finally moved to texas :). I like the panthers bc of them. Despite idk a lot about hockey i try to learn to make my bro and uncle happy. As my 4 yo cousin says "GO CATS GO!".

I apologize in advance.... I say go Florida Panthers or the Golden Knights. My uncle and aunt lived in Florida for several years. They finally moved to texas :). I like the panthers bc of them. Despite idk a lot about hockey i try to learn to make my bro and uncle happy. As my 4 yo cousin says "GO CATS GO!".
Hey, whatever works. 🙂