bah, thats awful, so sorry to hear that bud.No, we actually won. I’ll be flipping between that and wrestling tonight. We’re putting down my dog today so i have a lot in my head right now. Sorry.
bah, thats awful, so sorry to hear that bud.No, we actually won. I’ll be flipping between that and wrestling tonight. We’re putting down my dog today so i have a lot in my head right now. Sorry.
It’s been 14 years it’s time. She’s going through a lot.bah, thats awful, so sorry to hear that bud.
That’s not possible when a first start exit is coming.Hes already a good golfer, they got out alot this summer because their tee times will be limited next year by the deep playoff run.
View attachment 1011995
I’m sorry I think your team is a bubble team. I think your defense is terrible along with questionable in net. Offensive stuff is there undoubtedly. I also think St. Louis is out.
So I just left the cottage at about 2... nothing but my phone blowing up about the potential of trading Knies. I was torn, no way, dont trade Knies, guy is a stud top 6, signed for 8mil long term... but the media just hasnt let this go, so there must be something there.So you trades Knies. @Drock

They were over a barrel with Marchenko basically telling them hes out...If I was Columbus, I would’ve tried to get a first out of it, but it’s a very even trade in some aspects.
This is the first good trade you’ve made in time.They were over a barrel with Marchenko basically telling them hes out...
That and Toronto dont have 1sts for the next 2 years 🤣
Although I keep hearing that 2nd round pick is conditional, im not sure on the conditions yet.