Ban Osiris

Ban Osiris?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I understand your point but since your thread title and first post are about a particular user in VGC, having the admin of that room respond to your concern seemed like a good place to start. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, but this post was **** posted the moment one of the UMs or CM put it in EE.

So I can respond at this point as I please.

I don’t feel Arga has the power to just ban Osiris, but I could be wrong.

Perhaps you can clarify @TheDifference. Can you just ban someone without consent of CM?

Yeah, but this post was **** posted the moment one of the UMs or CM put it in EE.

So I can respond at this point as I please.

I don’t feel Arga has the power to just ban Osiris, but I could be wrong.

Perhaps you can clarify @TheDifference. Can you just ban someone without consent of CM?
Of course you can respond as you please, it’s your thread after all and I never said you couldn’t. I was simply trying to help you get a response from the correct person based on your thread title and first post. That’s all.
As to your question, if I determine a person has met the criteria for being banned, and taking into account their history and other factors, yes I can.

Good luck with your thread. ✌🏻

Of course you can respond as you please, it’s your thread after all and I never said you couldn’t. I was simply trying to help you get a response from the correct person based on your thread title and first post. That’s all.
As to your question, if I determine a person has met the criteria for being banned, and taking into account their history and other factors, yes I can.

Good luck with your thread. ✌🏻

Does a year after year violence and death threat user meet your criteria?

Just wondering how can violence be performed over the internet?
You also mentioned death threats and paedophilia, but provided no screenshots or other supporting evidence. This thread reads like “ban him, because I said so.”
Violence isn't only physical just like sexual abuse isn't just physical.

He's been banned for pedophilia and most people know about it, not just VGC regs. He goes to various rooms and does everything mentioned. Even @Apollo knows about him as well as @Finn2.0 whose had to deal with him in CC.

Violence isn't only physical just like sexual abuse isn't just physical.

He's been banned for pedophilia and most people know about it, not just VGC regs. He goes to various rooms and does everything mentioned. Even @Apollo knows about him as well as @Finn2.0 whose had to deal with him in CC.
Indeed. As far as I know, he’s been banned from VGC, CC, Mobile, and Gen at various points in the past. For a number of infractions ranging from racism to homophobia, death threats to inappropriate interactions with a minor. While i will say he seems to have mellowed substantially recently, at least in my room, this doesn’t excuse past actions that definitely deserve a permanent ban.

Mods and admins are aware of this user and I’m sure they’re monitoring him. We do what we can when we can.

As for evidence, that should be and is sent to mods and admins of the room the screenshot was taken in. This isnt a public court where evidence needs to be posted for the unwashed masses to see and yell at like a bunch of primitive apes.

Just wondering how can violence be performed over the internet?
You also mentioned death threats and paedophilia, but provided no screenshots or other supporting evidence. This thread reads like “ban him, because I said so.”

Hmm… how very stupid of you to comment on a matter you aren’t aware of. 🤷…

I don’t think I even need to send anything as most people know who this is…

As for evidence, that should be and is sent to mods and admins of the room the screenshot was taken in. This isnt a public court where evidence needs to be posted for the unwashed masses to see and yell at like a bunch of primitive apes.

b... but...

u gots to share the evidence with the mob...

that is what makes polls like these interesting, & fun

r2dzUmH.png

no, no that's ignorant..

it's normal, that's just wat friends do...

no one is just friends w/ someone simply bc they want to be, right?? RIGHT???? 🥹
My friendship is very expensive. 2500 chat coins for one month. That or one picture of you dressed as your favourite chatter

Please stop flirting with me. You’re old enough to be my mother
You Used The Words "Mother" And "Flirting" In Your Prepubescent Retort ..... Rather Disturbing .....

That And The Fact You Think You Are Flirting Material ..... Well ...... :rolleyes: ....Okay Crypt Keeper

I Remember That Nic Of Yours .. You're That Old Creepy Pervy Lurker

From Some Dark Dank Fetid Den Of Inequity In One Of The Back Alleys Of Chat Ave ...And Not College Chat .. I Know I Was A Reg There ..

I Have A Message For You It's From Your Feet .. They Said For You To Come Pick Up Your Droopy Basset Hound Balls ....

For You I Have Two Words ... "LOG" & "OFF" ......... Gooogle It

Bored Leave Me Alone GIF by American Kennel Club
big cat el pres GIF by Barstool Sports
Bouncing The Grinch GIF by NBC
clint eastwood kids GIF
Old Man What GIF by Eddie & Laura Burton Realty Group