Beans in Chili 🌶

Do you like beans in your chili?

• Total voters
Ok so just a little fun now. Since we’re getting into the colder months in the northern hemisphere what are your thoughts about beans in chili? I know it can be a devisive topic. So have at it! 😃😃😃

I reject your reality and substitute my own 😁😄😃
I understand that being wrong can be a difficult thing to accept. Thankfully for you, there is a support group that can help. Complementary refreshments and bean filled chili will be available to all attendees. Good luck with overcoming your incorrect taste, my heart goes out to you.

I understand that being wrong can be a difficult thing to accept. Thankfully for you, there is a support group that can help. Complementary refreshments and bean filled chili will be available to all attendees. Good luck with overcoming your incorrect taste, my heart goes out to you.
Please where are these people who my help? I’ll gladly visit them free of charge day or night. Preferably night since I’m a night owl 🦉 😁🥰

Please where are these people who my help? I’ll gladly visit them free of charge day or night. Preferably night since I’m a night owl 🦉 😁🥰
They're called Closet Bean Lovers Anonymous and gather in secret on the 31st of November every year to shovel bean chili into their respective eating orifices with people of their kind. The other 365 days of the year, they go about their lives with a mask on, masquerading as bean haters, but I know the truth.

They're called Closet Bean Lovers Anonymous and gather in secret on the 31st of November every year to shovel bean chili into their respective eating orifices with people of their kind. The other 365 days of the year, they go about their lives with a mask on, masquerading as bean haters, but I know the truth. You don't have to live in hiding anymore, your kin await.

They're called Closet Bean Lovers Anonymous and gather in secret on the 31st of November every year to shovel bean chili into their respective eating orifices with people of their kind. The other 365 days of the year, they go about their lives with a mask on, masquerading as bean haters, but I know the truth.
We will find you all and convert you to the true nature of the chili Force lol 😁

Great thread! I usually make a big pot of chili for the SuperBowl and I’ve always used kidney beans. But I’ve also eaten other peoples chili without beans and it was pretty good. For me it’s all about the taste. But I’m a huge fan of chili and I like almost all the different variations.
Chili is kind of like pizza or sex: even if it’s not great, you're still glad to be getting some 😂

Great thread! I usually make a big pot of chili for the SuperBowl and I’ve always used kidney beans. But I’ve also eaten other peoples chili without beans and it was pretty good. For me it’s all about the taste. But I’m a huge fan of chili and I like almost all the different variations.
Chili is kind of like pizza or sex: even if it’s not great, you're still glad to be getting some 😂
I dunno. Ive had some bad pizza I wish I didn’t have 😂 But I’ll never turn down bad sex 😁

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Yes about beans in the chilli!