Beans in Chili 🌶

Do you like beans in your chili?

• Total voters
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Yes about beans in the chilli!

United Kingdom Eating GIF by Declan McKenna

No one has said it yet, but I'd like to declare that pinto beans are actually the correct chili beans. They have a better texture and flavour than kidney beans, and anyone who disagrees has never tried them.

Those are baked beans it's all about the Kidney beans.
I also put a shake of Cinnamon in my Chili's and Spag Bol, game changer , trust me .

He’s not the brightest bulb on the porch 😂
I’ve never tried cinnamon but since you said that I’ll try it this year and if it tastes bad I’m blaming you 😉
Spaghetti bolognese in chili? Hmmmm not sure about this 🤔

He’s not the brightest bulb on the porch 😂
I’ve never tried cinnamon but since you said that I’ll try it this year and if it tastes bad I’m blaming you 😉
Spaghetti bolognese in chili? Hmmmm not sure about this 🤔
Honestly do it , about just over a quarter of a tea spoon ( in a family sized chili/spag )

Thankfully I read this thread as I initially wanted to clarify which beans. I initially thought you meant kidney or pinto.

But I am distraught that only @Creed101 selected the correct answer. Baked Beans because how could you not?

And mushrooms. Get it together they need banned.

Also no to kidney beans. They’re poisonous if undercooked aren’t they? I’d rather not risk it. Plus they look like blood clots.

Thankfully I read this thread as I initially wanted to clarify which beans. I initially thought you meant kidney or pinto.

But I am distraught that only @Creed101 selected the correct answer. Baked Beans because how could you not?

Also no to kidney beans. They’re poisonous if undercooked aren’t they? I’d rather not risk it. Plus they look like blood clots.
I Cant Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

If they are good enough for Martha and Gordon they are good enough for me.

IMG_7488.jpeg

IMG_7489.jpeg

😂 😂

(P. S. Gordon also uses cinnamon 😱)

Oh. It’s you.
In all my years of cooking I’ve never seen a chili recipe using baked beans 🤦🏻‍♂️
As for mushrooms, I do love them and use them in many dishes but not chili. I might be persuaded to try them since I’m already trying cinnamon. 🤔

(P. S. Most chili recipes call for canned kidney beans which are NOT toxic.) 🎅