Beautiful Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
young frankenstein eye roll GIF

Ban me I do t give a **** but this CM aka the superadmin Is **** why you allowing these peados to constantly talk about kids isn’t this 13 plus **** this useless wanker go to the owner the crown 👑 the highest rank and complain

Ban me I do t give a **** but this CM aka the superadmin Is **** why you allowing these peados to constantly talk about kids isn’t this 13 plus **** this useless wanker go to the owner the crown 👑 the highest rank and complain
The guy you probably replied to who is banned on here, was originally banned for posting CP links and cloning me. The two people who liked your posts (including the one you defended)

You on the other hand,doxxed someone child and dead relatives so save me the clout chasing because clearly you don't care about actual children's safety when you rub shoulders with these people and have exploited someone's child because you let a chat room get to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
why does the man in this gif look so much like a 40 year male old chatter that goes in the girls room
It's a very well known fact, to educated people, that when you go around calling people pedos, you are just trying to cover up for your own misdeeds. Its basic psychology. Unfortunately, pedo was probably one of the first words you learned as a toddler .

It’s funny how hardcore bombs most forum topics/posts with his same repetitive boring **** like calling everyone a pedo yet he is the only person I’ve seen actually banned from singles for posting a vile statement about using his mouth on an underage child’s backside … projecting much 🤷🏻‍♂️

again ? how many times are you going to claim i said that, when the person that forged it apologized

you even tried to forge screenshots yourself and they were so poorly done that no one bought it

why don't you tell others your real age and show your actual self, old creep

young frankenstein burn GIF

Thanks for validating my statement again, same repetitive boring crap 😂. There is not one thing in your last rant that is factual in any way 😃 (it is a fact you got banned for posting a vile comment about wanting to perform a sexual act on a child though)

no, but it is a fact that you're cool with all the predators. It's also a fact that you have pretended to be someone else for ages: a guy from Instagram, and you stopped using his pictures after he was notified

at least you don't admit to spending time in 13+ girls like Fett 😅😬

no, but it is a fact that you're cool with all the predators. It's also a fact that you have pretended to be someone else for ages: a guy from Instagram, and you stopped using his pictures after he was notified

You do realise 13+ means anyone aged above 13 right? Because you make yourself sound stupid every time you post that

You used to harass users in Gen chat which is 13+ and save photos of people's kids and threatened someones kids. Leave me out of your projection. Every insult from you is you calling everyone who upsets you, pedos when you're the only one doing pedo things.

Thing is, I don't even go there. He even accused you of going to teens chat out of nowhere. The guy is a walking red flag.
He accused me of that because I commented on a kick thread about Teen Chat. Which was posted in the open forum. Because logic means nothing to our projecting little friend

He accused me of that because I commented on a kick thread about Teen Chat. Which was posted in the open forum. Because logic means nothing to our projecting little friend
He did it to me too. Btw, prepare for the incoming Frankenstein gifs.

Never pretended to be anyone from insta or used anyone else’s pics.Plenty of people know exactly what I look like too … but cool story bro 😂 (I realise you need to desperately cling to this to try and have something on me 😃)

Now tell us again why you were banned? Wasn’t it because you expressed interest in … I detest yourself and your catfishing as a female partner in crime Hemsworth 🖕🏼😃

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.