Better meme thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is appropriately embedded memes if you complain about this one now it will show true colors

I don't understand....? 😕
He gets called out for preying on younger chat people dispite being caught then Samuel acts like a Karen and tries to label those accusing him and then misspells everything
Then he has guts to complain about others having problems spelling and then he misspells everything

He gets called out for preying on younger chat people dispite being caught then Samuel acts like a Karen and tries to label those accusing him and then misspells everything
Then he has guts to complain about others having problems spelling and then he misspells everything
😅 But how does that go with the meme theme? 😕 I'm confused

Now this is appropriately embedded memes if you complain about this one now it will show true colors
Which type of memes are off limits?

Without the obvious sexual ones - do you like offensive memes or what? State your preferences so there’s no reason for this to be deleted again because lack of UM confusion (!)

Meme to keep on topic until clarification given:

IMG_5679.jpeg

😅 But how does that go with the meme theme? 😕 I'm confused
Basically he is himself a meme cause of how crap he is

He calls out a chatter on spelling while misspelling a word in his comment on misspelling in main

Basically he is himself a meme cause of how crap he is

He calls out a chatter on spelling while misspelling a word in his comment on misspelling in main
Yes, yes I know that but the image you used to describe that doesn't go along with it.

Which type of memes are off limits?

Without the obvious sexual ones - do you like offensive memes or what? State your preferences so there’s no reason for this to be deleted again because lack of UM confusion (!)

Meme to keep on topic until clarification given:

View attachment 964354
Apparently imgflip links are not the kind of memes they want

Apparently imgflip links are not the kind of memes they want
Dispite people telling me I could post links to imgflip memes I made if embed wasn’t working. The last thread got deleted due to it and Karen’s so much for trusting anyone

But what ultimately got it removed was a false report on a meme about the battleship bismark and LIES

Status
Not open for further replies.