Better meme thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
please post funny memes

no lame ass ones please
Get out of my thread after the false reports on my battleship meme u guys don’t deserve to be here it is being discussed diplomatically with me and the admins to look into false report

Get out of my thread after the false reports on my battleship meme u guys don’t deserve to be here it is being discussed diplomatically with me and the admins to look into false report
false reports? nah son...you were using links...where aren't allowed...regardless what HR told you...he's been corrected

battleship sank? Here have a meme

Sinking Ship Swimming GIF by South Park

false reports? nah son...you were using links...where aren't allowed...regardless what HR told you...he's been corrected
That’s not what they said got my thread banned they said it was a ww2 battleship meme

That’s not what they said got my thread banned they said it was a ww2 battleship meme
And I was told in chat that those Imgflip memes were ok to use in thread if embed wasn’t working until I figured it out how was I supposed to know it wasn’t ok when someone in chat told me it was?

I come here bringing laughter and peace and someone falsely reported a simple battleship meme and clearly was master at manipulating because there wasn’t a thing wrong with the meme from what I saw?

I’m not gonna reveal their name in chat so they can be harassed because I’ll at least let them have dignity but it was a vip chatter

Besides it isn’t the Links Apollo said got thread removed it was a battleship meme that was falsely reported for being inappropriate dispite nothing inappropriate being in it? You explain how that works? Cause I never would post an inappropriate meme. But somehow a battleship memes false report gets entire thread removed you know maybe I’ll just delete entire forums thread and no one gets memes how about that? Then y’all can take blame for memes being taken down and no one getting to enjoy them

it was the links...tha'ts literally all i reported in the thread...because HR was wrong
That picture shows nothing? What’s that got to do with anything It’s not even a conversation pertaining to meme thread.

So in other words you got no proof and you don’t show it because you just want to cause trouble but hey you win thanks to you no one will ever have any memes able to be enjoyed on this thread ever again BECAUSE OF YOU hope it was worth it turning everyone on you I’m gonna lock this thread

So in other words you got no proof and you don’t show it because you just want to cause trouble but hey you win thanks to you no one will ever have any memes able to be enjoyed on this thread ever again BECAUSE OF YOU hope it was worth it turning everyone on you I’m gonna lock this thread
they were links...that's 100% not allowed...what proof do i need and of what?

Status
Not open for further replies.