Bot Problem

Akrta

☆꧁༒ĹєǤ𝒆𝐧𝐃༒꧂☆
Dear @Chatmaster

I’m writing this to you because there’s a really bad bot problem your chat rooms advertising séx sites (in 13+ rooms) and it’s not appropriate and no one likes it. If us users wanted “18+ fun” we would go to gay/adult/sèx chat. We do not want theses bots in our pms advertising.

Please fix the bot problem.

If you’re talking about bots that pm you those are not from the site. Staff do their best to remove them.

If you’re talking about bots that pm you those are not from the site. Staff do their best to remove them.
I know, that’s why I made this post so cm knows, and I know y’all remove them when you’re online but it’s annoying

those bots aren't really in the chat...they're just tagging the user_list.php endpoint and comparing it with the list they had the last time they polled it...when they find a difference they send the pm...which is why they always appear offline...if you don't touch the chat_log.php endpoint you don't appear online.

What they need to do is look at active sessions and compare it to active users list....outside of the chat's capabilities...but not hard to do otherwise.

Maybe put the links in the spam filter that would be wonderful you know. But @StubleU I know that I took a look into that a couple days ago over the weekend. And thought the same thing. And @TheDifference I wish the pfps aren’t nude 😭😭😭😭

Maybe put the links in the spam filter that would be wonderful you know. But @StubleU I know that I took a look into that a couple days ago over the weekend. And thought the same thing. And @TheDifference I wish the pfps aren’t nude 😭😭😭😭
the spam filter is literal...so you can't use that because they'll just change the words and letters they change in it