Bot Problem

The bots card consist of thousands entries n they attack batch by batch. They is why you will see repeated link with different names and numbers .one name i.e Elizabeth can hv 8-10 entries .they just add numbers to the names.
I am adding the links to the filter for all the desktop,mobile,sexchat and acn rooms however each time they realised they were banned, they'll Start changing fonts .

Last edited:
...they'll Start changing fonts .

Is it possible to limit fonts to only use standard English characters in chat? If English is the only accepted language in chat, then I think that should be a logical way to prevent bots from using stylized characters. The only reason I've seen anyone use stylized characters to begin with is to bypass censors. Only allowing standard characters would make the filters a lot more effective.

those bots aren't really in the chat...they're just tagging the user_list.php endpoint and comparing it with the list they had the last time they polled it...when they find a difference they send the pm...which is why they always appear offline...if you don't touch the chat_log.php endpoint you don't appear online.

What they need to do is look at active sessions and compare it to active users list....outside of the chat's capabilities...but not hard to do otherwise.
This just hurts my brain trying to figure it out!! I shall remain a tech dummy lol