Breads racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should ban bread, he has been racist and homophobic for years now..
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Careful we cannot say anything nor create threads about users because that’s trolling and will result in ban.

Got the warnings to prove it when I mentioned a thread bashing another user. It’s allowed if admin, but not if regular user.

Careful we cannot say anything nor create threads about users because that’s trolling and will result in ban.

Got the warnings to prove it when I mentioned a thread bashing another user. It’s allowed if admin, but not if regular user.
Damn

Literally watched "get out"(movie with racial issues) today... With ... A black relative.. Threw a couple n words with him.. laughed... had a good time.. drank some screwballs...

Also did his brakes for free 3 weeks ago. Thought him basic theories..

Guess this is racism
Get Out What GIF by Get Out Movie

PS.
I rate it maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10. I already had an idea of what it was about but honestly I didn't find the movie too interesting. It didn't pick up til like nearly 40mins in. The overall cinematography wasn't great either, some scenes looked like they were "totally acting", appearing low budget-esque. Overall it was very talky and somewhat predictable. It was okay to watch, pretty standard, but nothing to rave about.

Couple of takeaways here:

1. Bread is so invested in his online life that he has a wankbank of screenshots going back years. The particular screenshot he posted was old when I got here and I've been here close to two years. How sad that someone would keep screenshots that far back

2. Finn accepted long ago that it was a stupid thing to say and everyone else has moved on from it. He is ten times the man Bread will ever be. Perhaps that's why Bread kept that SS, to satisfy any fantasises he might have that involve Finn. Sorry @Finn2.0 for putting that image in your head. Can't image any other reason you'd feature in the stale, crusty, mouldy old loaf's wankbank though

Couple of takeaways here:

1. Bread is so invested in his online life that he has a wankbank of screenshots going back years. The particular screenshot he posted was old when I got here and I've been here close to two years. How sad that someone would keep screenshots that far back

2. Finn accepted long ago that it was a stupid thing to say and everyone else has moved on from it. He is ten times the man Bread will ever be. Perhaps that's why Bread kept that SS, to satisfy any fantasises he might have that involve Finn. Sorry @Finn2.0 for putting that image in your head. Can't image any other reason you'd feature in the stale, crusty, mouldy old loaf's wankbank though
First of all, love you<3

Bread is just deflecting as usual. He thinks that pointing out someone else’s shitty moments somehow minimises his. Which is a shame because he can, at times, be a decent guy. But he’s so determined to play a victim that he will create problems for himself, just so he can cry about it.

I owned my dumbass joke a long time ago, even if it’s posted entirely out of context. That being said, I shouldn’t have said said it regardless. No excuses, no defending it, no making up black relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.