Breads racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am coming out of hiatus because this is just too funny. Its honestly like that meme of three Spidermen all pointing at eachother, except this time its just a bunch of dudes who got caught saying racist crap all pointing the finger at eachother.
spidey spidermen GIF

Its a race guys! Whoever promises they've changed the hardest and gets the most heart reacts isn't racist anymore guys. Which Racist-Spiderman will reach that finish line first?!

I am coming out of hiatus because this is just too funny. Its honestly like that meme of three Spidermen all pointing at eachother, except this time its just a bunch of dudes who got caught saying racist crap all pointing the finger at eachother.
spidey spidermen GIF

Its a race guys! Whoever promises they've changed the hardest and gets the most heart reacts isn't racist anymore guys. Which Racist-Spiderman will reach that finish line first?!
Literally pointed this out in chat yesterday and specifically to bread lmao also had a post made the other day pointing out the hypocrisy with reg users esp in vgc its crazy 🤣 this whole argument is proving the point I made and I can't stop laughing at the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.