Bullying Morinoj

Status
Not open for further replies.
crickets GIF

No one is "picking on" Morenoj. He's getting himself removed from the room because of his own actions. I have screenshots of him chatting on a different device AFTER he was muted/kicked BEFORE the duration of his mute/kick had expired. That's the definition of evading and I believe it's a bannable offense. I also have screenshots of him on his VIP account stating that it's "not evading because it's a separate device". << He's admitting that it's him (evading his mute/kick). Anyone can see his BS on both mine and @Ken_Kaneki profiles on the forums where he uses the exact same wording as in the screenshots lol.
As for your "Proud Boys" racist bs it's completely baseless accusations without a single shred of proof. Lots of people from general chat will attest to that too. I endure more racist bs than probably anyone else on this site every day. Get on outta here with bs.
@H.R. PufnStuf can this be closed since it's a complaint and I've responded?

I do not really know Mr Jose, I have heard things, but I know Moreno J. Twinkle Toes, I banned the idiot many years ago for what I determined was inappropriate contact with a minor. If you associate with him then that makes you suspect. I really want to hate Mr. Jose but I have seen nothing from him to justify your claims. He got Moreno J for evading a ban. Moreno J really needs a lifetime ban.

No one is "picking on" Morenoj. He's getting himself removed from the room because of his own actions. I have screenshots of him chatting on a different device AFTER he was muted/kicked BEFORE the duration of his mute/kick had expired. That's the definition of evading and I believe it's a bannable offense. I also have screenshots of him on his VIP account stating that it's "not evading because it's a separate device". << He's admitting that it's him (evading his mute/kick). Anyone can see his BS on both mine and @Ken_Kaneki profiles on the forums where he uses the exact same wording as in the screenshots lol.
As for your "Proud Boys" racist bs it's completely baseless accusations without a single shred of proof. Lots of people from general chat will attest to that too. I endure more racist bs than probably anyone else on this site every day. Get on outta here with bs.
IMG_0776.png

Thought you might enjoy this lol https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/this-goes-to-that-pos-hr-puff.940600/ also @Ken_Kaneki

Modern Family Memories GIF by SAG Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.