Calling all pure bloods!

Are you a pure blood?

• Yes, pure blood confirmed

• Moderna Vaccine Infected

• Pfizer Vaccine Infected

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bread.

Gold Member
I survived a 4 year covid 19 fear campaign and didnt get booster shots. Even terminated my employer and started my own business as a result of it.

Everyone else around me was getting them but I stood my ground. I wasnt even complying with mask mandates or any of that nonsense wherever i could get away with it. The only people that were getting sick were people with vaccines and their weak blood.

I want to know if there are other pure bloods out there like me. People with the blood of champions.

You've missed a lot of the vaccine variants off of your poll. This site has members from all over the world not just America.

Still, it's nice of you to confirm that you have the full set of conspiracy nut theories...

since the 2020...i've been to four continents, probably on two dozen planes, two cruises, four conferences with 30k+ attendants...and have not gotten covid once.

because i'm fully vaccinated with all the available boosters and masked when on the planes I was on

to say you haven't gotten covid even though you weren't vaxxed, OP...too lazy to scroll up and see who you were.....tells me you don't live a very active and truly adventurous life...i'm sorry you live a boring life

I survived a 4 year covid 19 fear campaign and didnt get booster shots. Even terminated my employer and started my own business as a result of it.

Everyone else around me was getting them but I stood my ground. I wasnt even complying with mask mandates or any of that nonsense wherever i could get away with it. The only people that were getting sick were people with vaccines and their weak blood.

I want to know if there are other pure bloods out there like me. People with the blood of champions.
Yeah bro... so many got fucked up with the vaccine, I feel sorry for all the victims.

I had a choice of either to get the vaccine or lose my job… now 2023 I am kicking myself in the ass cause most of my coworkers got a letter from a church stating they can’t get it due to their religion. 😑
I don’t know whether I regret the vaccine or not

I had a choice of either to get the vaccine or lose my job… now 2023 I am kicking myself in the ass cause most of my coworkers got a letter from a church stating they can’t get it due to their religion.
I'm not aware of any major religious books that have a passage against vaccines? lol

I'm not aware of any major religious books that have a passage against vaccines? lol
Well I don’t remember but I saw a lot of my coworkers have declinations in their folders and they are from churches.on the papers it says that the vaccine has fetal cells in the vaccine so it’s against their religion.
If you g00gle “covid vaccine declination California church” it says what basically it is lol.

It’s so weird tho tbh

Well I don’t remember but I saw a lot of my coworkers have declinations in their folders and they are from churches.on the papers it says that the vaccine has fetal cells in the vaccine so it’s against their religion.
If you g00gle “covid vaccine declination California church” it says what basically it is lol.

It’s so weird tho tbh
looks like most of the articles i found on it say that it was scams by churches that sold the idea that a signed religious exemption was needed.

looks like most of the articles i found on it say that it was scams by churches that sold the idea that a signed religious exemption was needed.
According to my company it was needed otherwise you had to get the vaccine. Only a few of us got the vaccine. 🤦‍♀️