Calling all pure bloods!

Are you a pure blood?

• Yes, pure blood confirmed

• Moderna Vaccine Infected

• Pfizer Vaccine Infected

Results are only viewable after voting.
looks like most of the articles i found on it say that it was scams by churches that sold the idea that a signed religious exemption was needed.

Almost a modern day version of the “selling of indulgences” that many churches tried to do in the Middle Ages.

According to my company it was needed otherwise you had to get the vaccine. Only a few of us got the vaccine. 🤦‍♀️

You shouldn’t feel bad about getting the vaccine. You were being smart and caring about your health and the health of your family, friends and those around you. Especially in your business and especially with your clients.
Unfortunately, this vaccine was highly politicized, like many things are in recent times. People have been getting vaccines for generations without this kind of paranoia and craziness. The vast majority of people who got the Covid vaccine, hundreds of millions of people, benefited from it.
(Oh also…..the vaccines don’t contain any fetal cells). 🤫 😂

I had a choice of either to get the vaccine or lose my job… now 2023 I am kicking myself in the ass cause most of my coworkers got a letter from a church stating they can’t get it due to their religion. 😑
I don’t know whether I regret the vaccine or not

You shouldn’t feel bad about getting the vaccine. You were being smart and caring about your health and the health of your family, friends and those around you. Especially in your business and especially with your clients.
Unfortunately, this vaccine was highly politicized, like many things are in recent times. People have been getting vaccines for generations without this kind of paranoia and craziness. The vast majority of people who got the Covid vaccine, hundreds of millions of people, benefited from it.
(Oh also…..the vaccines don’t contain any fetal cells). 🤫 😂

I think she said she had no option. Basically get it or be homeless. Not much of a choice.

I trust KD to be my nurse anyday even without a vaccine.

All my cousins got booster shots and theyre always getting sick because of their weak big pharma tainted blood.

I havent been sick in like 4 years since i got "covid" (new variant of flu)

I think she said she had no option. Basically get it or be homeless. Not much of a choice.

I trust KD to be my nurse anyday even without a vaccine.

All my cousins got booster shots and theyre always getting sick because of their weak big pharma tainted blood.

I havent been sick in like 4 years since i got "covid" (new variant of flu)
Do you have shares in tinfoil manufacturers? Asking for a friend...

It's not religious-only post, read till end I have highlighted both the medical and biblical issue.

Well no weapon shall prosper (Isaiah 54 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper ... this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD) if you are in Jesus Christ. His blood cleanses us white as snow. this is the real purity. The only thing that is vicious though is the mark of the beast which is mentioned in book of Revelation. There is a speculation among the church that the vax might be the mark. But still I based on my evaluation can say that it is indeed dangerous whether from a medical or spiritual perspective.

First of all Covid was not much dangerous that media portrayed. Secondly it cannot be prevented by vaccine. Also the vaccine itself found to be harmful on some parameters etc are the medical reasons to avoid it.

So if you have not taken it, don't.

Btw being unvaccinated doesn't save you, only true faith in Jesus Christ does.

Now if you have taken it already you can't go to the past and change it. But I believe if you can repent even today and ask God to cleanse you - He will, especially those who were not warned of the biblical prophecies or were somehow forced to it. Rest assured fully, you will be forgiven then. Jesus is all merciful, The Lamb of God has the power to save and make you whole and new.

Some people say fasting and praying is a good way to overcome its effects which I believe is good but please don't take any more booster or vaccine of Covid.

Last edited:
It's not religious-only post, read till end I have highlighted both the medical and biblical issue.

Well no weapon shall prosper (Isaiah 54 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper ... this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD) if you are in Jesus Christ. His blood cleanses us white as snow. this is the real purity. The only thing that is vicious though is the mark of the beast. There is a speculation among the church that the vax might be the mark. But still I based on my evaluation can say that it is indeed dangerous whether from a medical or spiritual perspective.

First of all Covid was not much dangerous that media portrayed. Secondly it cannot be prevented by vaccine. Also the vaccine itself found to be harmful on some parameters etc are the medical reasons to avoid it.

Now if you have taken it already you can't reverse it. But I believe if you can repent even today and ask God to cleanse you - He will, especially those who were not warned of the biblical prophecies or were somehow forced to it. Jesus is all merciful, The Lamb of God has the power to save and make you whole and new.

Some people say fasting and praying is a good way to overcome its effects but please don't take any more booster or vaccine of Covid.
Not only are you a repugnant little man, you're also another conspiracy ridden dumbass.

The Covid vaccines reduce the incidence of transmission and where transmission occurs, reduce the incidence of severe illness and death.

Get your vaccinations and that means ALL vaccinations that are available generally (MMR, HPV, Flu, Covid...) folks. It's the responsible thing to do to protect yourself, your family, your friends and the people you meet.

...and here I thought the most cringe comment would be me gushing over werewolves.

The **** is all this "beg God for forgiveness and repent so he can cleanse you"... its no wonder people think you're full of **** with the stuff you come out with

...and here I thought the most cringe comment would be me gushing over werewolves.

The **** is all this "beg God for forgiveness and repent so he can cleanse you"... its no wonder people think you're full of **** with the stuff you come out with
I care, so I shared ☺️✝️❤️

Not only are you a repugnant little man, you're also another conspiracy ridden dumbass.

The Covid vaccines reduce the incidence of transmission and where transmission occurs, reduce the incidence of severe illness and death.

Get your vaccinations and that means ALL vaccinations that are available generally (MMR, HPV, Flu, Covid...) folks. It's the responsible thing to do to protect yourself, your family, your friends and the people you meet.
Really?
Is that why no one is getting the boosters despite neoliberal governments all over the world constantly pushing it?
Sounds to me like another one of those Hypocrisy issues... or a political agenda, maybe?;)

Is that why no one is getting the boosters
People aren’t getting boosters because that’s their choice.

If even a tiny amount of this conspiracy BS was true then the governments that are so cunning wouldn’t give the choice.

If even a tiny bit of this conspiracy BS was true then the governments that are so cunning will be listening in for when you’re asleep and jabbing you without consent.

If even a tiny bit of this conspiracy BS was true then the very devices these conspiracy theorists use to communicate would be monitored by the governments that are so cunning - and most likely shut down, since that’s how an agenda-pushing people-controlling organisation would work.

Really?
Is that why no one is getting the boosters despite neoliberal governments all over the world constantly pushing it?
Sounds to me like another one of those Hypocrisy issues... or a political agenda, maybe?;)
Or maybe leave the tinfoil hat to one side and treat it as the public health issue it actually is.

If even a tiny bit of this conspiracy BS was true then the very devices these conspiracy theorists use to communicate would be monitored by the governments that are so cunning - and most likely shut down, since that’s how an agenda-pushing people-controlling organisation would work.

That did happen, though. It's all been admitted to now by Zuckerberg and the Twtter files. The FBI made specific requests for certain accounts or pieces of content to be removed under the guise of 'combatting vaccine hesitancy' - and it didn't matter if the content was factual, it mattered that it wasn't in lockstep with the government's preferred narrative.

The vaccines were never as 'safe and effective' as we were constantly told (again, provable and admitted to by the manufacturers), and the absurdly-high number of medical complications in covid-vax-takers attests to that. Both MSM and social media companies were weaponised by (in particular) the American govt. to try and get as many people onboard as possible, and damn the consequences.

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality? About 6 months, in the covid days.

Yeah, lil fake bro... don't go too much into the debate for COVID-19, cause it is clear that the vaccine wasn't mandatory.
I'm feeling too lazy to debate on why it was like that.
But all I know is that some vaccines in the past were Mandatory by the law, and there was no way to avoid them.
It was either the vaccine or isolation- imprisonment until the epidemic cleared.

So, with that being said I will just stick to the Original Screen name style:

"I'm not here to be pissed off... I'm here to piss off others that have the political tinfoil over their eyes and can not see clearly" ;)

Another thing, someone mentioned that people still have those church refusal papers in their files... well guess what?
Keeping that kind of document, that can be taken some day against them on their files is against the law because the Covid Vaccine was Voluntary, not mandatory by the law.

That did happen, though. It's all been admitted to now by Zuckerberg and the Twtter files. The FBI made specific requests for certain accounts or pieces of content to be removed under the guise of 'combatting vaccine hesitancy' - and it didn't matter if the content was factual, it mattered that it wasn't in lockstep with the government's preferred narrative.

The vaccines were never as 'safe and effective' as we were constantly told (again, provable and admitted to by the manufacturers), and the absurdly-high number of medical complications in covid-vax-takers attests to that. Both MSM and social media companies were weaponised by (in particular) the American govt. to try and get as many people onboard as possible, and damn the consequences.

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality? About 6 months, in the covid days.
Oh noes! Zuckerberg and the Twtter files :alien::alien::alien:

conspiracy-theory-meme-salvator-mundi.jpg

Oh noes! Zuckerberg and the Twtter files :alien::alien::alien:

You're a child, so I'll give you some leeway, but here's a useful life tip going forward: before you deride something, do a tiny bit of independent research to verify for yourself whether there's any truth in it. Good luck.

Well no weapon shall prosper (Isaiah 54 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper ... this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD) if you are in Jesus Christ. His blood cleanses us white as snow. this is the real purity. The only thing that is vicious though is the mark of the beast which is mentioned in book of Revelation. There is a speculation among the church that the vax might be the mark. But still I based on my evaluation can say that it is indeed dangerous whether from a medical or spiritual perspective.

Now if you have taken it already you can't go to the past and change it. But I believe if you can repent even today and ask God to cleanse you - He will, especially those who were not warned of the biblical prophecies or were somehow forced to it. Rest assured fully, you will be forgiven then. Jesus is all merciful, The Lamb of God has the power to save and make you whole and new.

Some people say fasting and praying is a good way to overcome its effects which I believe is good but please don't take any more booster or vaccine of Covid.
5ec2de262200007a17828ef7.jpeg

You're a child, so I'll give you some leeway, but here's a useful life tip going forward: before you deride something, do a tiny bit of independent research to verify for yourself whether there's any truth in it. Good luck.
0/10 for assuming that I don't follow news, politics, and science. I don't, however follow You Tube crazies lol