Can a sex worker claim theyve abandoned their past while still holding onto the posessions from their sex work?

u can claim w.e the hell u want, doesnt mean its true

so no, again 🙏🏻
Doesnt mean i have to support your delusions too!
Streamys GIF by The Streamy Awards

To answer as succinct as it is possible for me to answer, if she really found Jesus she would be aware that she ought not to be holding on to anything from her past life, given what it was, including the fame/money/businesses. But maybe she will eventually, its never a straight and easy road to walk.

Its like comparable to mafias/cartels using their illegitimate money to start up legitimate businesses. Does that make the legitimitate business now exempt from their past ties?

My take is I feel some women do find themselves having to do whatever it takes to scrap a living and some might turn to this.

Men who pay for sex are just stupid. It is not that hard to woo and court a woman and get her on her back.
Donald Trump paid 150,000 for among other things having a prostitute spank him on the butt for 150.000 dollars. If I proposed this to my wife , she would gladly whack me with a magazine for free.
As far as the sex worker turning to Jesus, okay but sounds like a scam. She can write books my life as a ***** and how my last DP was with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Guaranteed number 1 best seller.