Coming out to a SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouporMan

Gold Member
A few months ago, I came out to my significant other. So, whoever is doxing me, you can tell my gf I am gay, but that wouldn't be accurate. I believe I would be bisexual. I love women in all shapes and sizes, but I have a very specific preference of men, but that is neither here nor there.

It was a little tough at first, because the fear of rejection from my SO, society, or family seemed to be at the top of the list, but I came to a point where I no longer cared. I felt free by the whole situation. I was lucky enough to have a SO that accepted who I was, but I understand that is not the case for everyone.

I feel for those who live in states or areas that prevent them from coming out safely, or those who have families or live in communities who are anti LGBT. Just remember you are not alone in your struggle, and don't let it control your life. Sexuality can be personal or public, people knowing or not doesn't change who you are.

Good luck in your ventures. I will not respond to anyone under the age of 18 on the matter.

A few months ago, I came out to my significant other. So, whoever is doxing me, you can tell my gf I am gay, but that wouldn't be accurate. I believe I would be bisexual. I love women in all shapes and sizes, but I have a very specific preference of men, but that is neither here nor there.

It was a little tough at first, because the fear of rejection from my SO, society, or family seemed to be at the top of the list, but I came to a point where I no longer cared. I felt free by the whole situation. I was lucky enough to have a SO that accepted who I was, but I understand that is not the case for everyone.

I feel for those who live in states or areas that prevent them from coming out safely, or those who have families or live in communities who are anti LGBT. Just remember you are not alone in your struggle, and don't let it control your life. Sexuality can be personal or public, people knowing or not doesn't change who you are.

Good luck in your ventures. I will not respond to anyone under the age of 18 on the matter.
I guess this answers the long-running β€œis soup gay?” question 😍

IIh3Ief.png

Indeed, and I am happy you reached 'that place' in life, and the freedom that comes with it.
I had built it up in my head for the last few years, which is funny, because I am very open about all of my life IRL... I just hope the future has a point where it won't be about coming out, and you can just be.

I am very happy with the freedom around it, and I really don't care who knows lol.

Stay true to urself πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

yet to decipher how stating one is not attracted to said gender is classed as gay bashing?

If that’s what’s classed as gay bashing then wtf lol
:rolleyes: Do I Have To Spell It Out For Ya ...

Homophobia Is Gay Bashing ...

Latent Homosexuals Like Bread Are So Full Of Homophobia Their Whole Life Becomes An Existence Of Living For The Sake Of Gay Bashing

.... Try A Little Zen Thinking And Perhaps Your Cerebral Bulb Will Switch On :geek:

It’s always nice to set someone explaining homophobia to a gay bloke. Because those pesky gays don’t have any idea what homophobia is

:rolleyes: Do I Have To Spell It Out For Ya ...

Homophobia Is Gay Bashing ...

Latent Homosexuals Like Bread Are So Full Of Homophobia Their Whole Life Becomes An Existence Of Living For The Sake Of Gay Bashing

.... Try A Little Zen Thinking And Perhaps Your Cerebral Bulb Will Switch On :geek:
Where’s his homophobia? As a homosexual, I fail to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.