Coming out to a SO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love 🍲
Seinfeld Soup GIF
soup GIF

A few months ago, I came out to my significant other. So, whoever is doxing me, you can tell my gf I am gay, but that wouldn't be accurate. I believe I would be bisexual. I love women in all shapes and sizes, but I have a very specific preference of men, but that is neither here nor there.

It was a little tough at first, because the fear of rejection from my SO, society, or family seemed to be at the top of the list, but I came to a point where I no longer cared. I felt free by the whole situation. I was lucky enough to have a SO that accepted who I was, but I understand that is not the case for everyone.

I feel for those who live in states or areas that prevent them from coming out safely, or those who have families or live in communities who are anti LGBT. Just remember you are not alone in your struggle, and don't let it control your life. Sexuality can be personal or public, people knowing or not doesn't change who you are.

Good luck in your ventures. I will not respond to anyone under the age of 18 on th
As a h0mo, love to see the homophobia.

As a h0mo, I see a colon cleanser whiffing away unnecessarily
I guess this answers the long-running “is soup gay?” question 😍
Hes Bisexual but D is a D so 😋yumm LOL

A few months ago, I came out to my significant other. So, whoever is doxing me, you can tell my gf I am gay, but that wouldn't be accurate. I believe I would be bisexual. I love women in all shapes and sizes, but I have a very specific preference of men, but that is neither here nor there.

It was a little tough at first, because the fear of rejection from my SO, society, or family seemed to be at the top of the list, but I came to a point where I no longer cared. I felt free by the whole situation. I was lucky enough to have a SO that accepted who I was, but I understand that is not the case for everyone.

I feel for those who live in states or areas that prevent them from coming out safely, or those who have families or live in communities who are anti LGBT. Just remember you are not alone in your struggle, and don't let it control your life. Sexuality can be personal or public, people knowing or not doesn't change who you are.

Good luck in your ventures. I will not respond to anyone under the age of 18 on the matter.
Nathan Kress Nickelodeon GIF by Paramount+

The amount of times i read the word " failed " is crazy
I spent the last 5-10 mins reading allat

Status
Not open for further replies.