COMMUNIST DICTATORS

I think it is a timezone thing it happened to me also.

But 9.9/10 it is because of HR stupidity. I’d go with that one.

No, you're being cloned. @'PRINCESSA cloned you. That use is the fake.

Heads up, she's on ignore so I won't see whatever lies and bullshit she says.
Thank u yes I am cloned how do I complain

I complain b4 when she call me bastard and she say nasty things then I complain about puff stuffed not helping and then I got ban this is why they are dictators and communist

@Apollo welcome back can you undo what shitforbrains has done.

Also same with heathen Laura and pinky thank you. I will trade you my lovingly gifted get out of ban card
Isn't the dealio they have to delete their accounts on J!ggy's site?
I miss Heathen :(

None of this would even be an issue if a certain someone was removed and didn't get butthurt anytime they're held accountable for their actions. Abuse of their power and making their own rules is not something that should fall under "mod discussion" and kept private. IPs, actions taken on users, users complaints, mods implementation of rules, ban lists, etc, sure.

They’re not mods.

Chatmaster even said in admins forum that anyone associated with that site would be fired. Not banned from here.

Widow Wanky over here chose to suit his narrative.

Next he'll be dictating what social media you can use and what religion to follow. Just to have a free account here and be edited/deleted/banned at will over logical posts you made in forums.

Lenin Soviet Union

Stalin Soviet Union

Mao China

Ho Chi Minh Vietnam

Castro(El Diablo) Cuba(CoohBaah)

Tito Yugoslavia

Kim II-Sung North Korea

Nicolae Ceausescu Romania

These "Mother Teresa's" Seem To Stand Out In History ... But The Disney Cast Of Characters List Is Actually Much Longer

You Don't Wanna Live Under Communist Totalitarian Oppression .. Just Ask Anyone Who Has ....

In Fact .. Don't Ask .. You Really Don't Wanna Know ..

Anymore Than You Would Want To Live Under An Orange Totalitarian Fascist Dictatorship Run By Der Fuhrer Donald Trumpf

Who Vill Make Zee Fatherland Great Again ..

Jawohl Mein Fuhrer ! Sieg ! Heil !

schindler's list liam GIF
kkkk
GIF by Morphin

steven spielberg jewish GIF by Maudit
steven spielberg jewish GIF by Maudit