COMMUNIST DICTATORS

Might want to read up on that. Anarchist believe in order just not the state.
What in the hell are you drinking?
You are opposite of anarchy. If Moocessa cries you get your edit pencil out. If you were a true anarchist you would just let natural order take care of things, like you did with Pinky for example. You can nice define yourself to impress your followers but you are just a sad little lonely man whose only life is chat avenue. **** I am done with you son.

Hitler wasn't a communist, Putin isnt either. Neither was Saddam actually. The closet and hes wasnt even full on was Castro.
AHA! Putin lover. Report him! 😂

By the way did you guys see pictures of Putin when he was in the KGB, like in his 20’s? HE WAS HOT - oh them Russians. They’re just so delicious but anyways

Good old hitty was a loonie - ruined everything in Europe by the end of it all

Saddamy boy was just I duno Saddam?

@H.R. PufnStuf - I’m gonna keep me eye on you. Mhmm, ahaa. ;)

I have a far better haircut than him.
Lil Kim Dancing GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards
ooops .. No Not Her .. Him Kim >
Kim Jong Un GIF by GIPHY News

But I'm Sure The "Doo" Is More Like >>>
Three Stooges Comedy GIF
" Hey ! Moe ! " ... But if We Are Tawkin Quaker .. Then..

GIF by PBS Digital Studios
Throw In A Little
Dessert Reveal GIF by MasterChefAU

Canadian Olympics GIF by Team Canada
Cheers ... And Throw In A Little
canadian mountie GIF

And Voila .... You Get A Maple Syrup Suckin Quaker "Canuck" With A Funny Haircut ...

nick kroll television GIF
And BTW If The Orange Criminal Traitor Gets Back Into The Oval Office .. Adios USA

And Hellooooooo Canada
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
Disco Canada GIF

How dare you leave out Pol Pot - the Dindu Nuffin of Communist Dictators. He was the worst and you leave him out?
As I Said In The Whole Post

"The Cast Of Disney Characters Is Actually Much Longer" ....

And Yeah Po Lil Pol Pot Was A Nasty Little Cur Indeed

The Killing Fields Of Cambodia Are Proof Of That

And The Movie By The Same Name Was Sobering Depressing And In The End ...

Inspiring In It's Depiction Of The Human Will To Survive

Friends Sunset GIF by 17Triggers

Well yes communist dictators like Stalin are bad Putin was bad too as he just murdered someone who opposed him yesterday

But always remember they are human too they have a soft side. Once in a military parade they had a bunch of elementary students who were supposed to go and give flowers to the staff and the cabinet members of Stalin and some girl broke from the line of students and went up and gave Joseph Stalin a hug and he smiled too. But it doesnt excuse for his atrocities either
X6SRcMY_d.webp

Always remember everyone no matter how bad has a caring side to them hidden behind the scenes

But always remember they are human too they have a soft side. Once in a military parade they had a bunch of elementary students who were supposed to go and give flowers to the staff and the cabinet members of Stalin and some girl broke from the line of students and went up and gave Joseph Stalin a hug and he smiled too. But it doesnt excuse for his atrocities either
X6SRcMY_d.webp
Is It Possible That The Little Girl Was A Paid Actor With An Obvious Incentive To Do That ...

Hug The Monster Responsible For Murdering More Russian Citizens Than The Nazis Did In WW2 ?

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

Is It Possible That The Little Girl Was A Paid Actor With An Obvious Incentive To Do That ...

Hug The Monster Responsible For Murdering More Russian Citizens Than The Nazis Did In WW2 ?

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC
Her mother did say she just wanted to hug the man who she saw on tv as the Soviet propaganda machine back then painted him as a Good guy and covered up the atrocities so innocent children like her didn’t know he was a bad man they couldn’t understand who he was or what he was doing all they knew was they saw him on tv but remember he had his own kids too his granddaughter is still alive and although she loves him she don’t support his atrocities he committed