Crafting sex toys

No, that’s unsanitary imo. There’s lots of websites you can buy very reasonably priced toys and have them discreetly delivered.
Sure there's many possible way in my current location. but believe me there's certain places that consider this action a serious violation and it may incriminate a person

Sure there's many possible way in my current location. but believe me there's certain places that consider this action a serious violation and it may incriminate a person
You can buy kits to have other people’s bits moulded to make you a sex toy.

Or you could try out a carrot, parsnip, cucumber (zucchini), aubergine (eggplant), butternut squash, or a watermelon. Practically your whole Christmas dinner

Also when you said crafted I pictured a stake, like that’s new to me. 😟
I did too and immediately dismissed the thought then you put it right back there. I was also thinking of a piece of 2x2 from B&Q just sliced up a bit

Let's play the guessing game of when a hospital trip will be needed, shall we?
Fruit and veg never hurt anybody.

I have to craft my own toy ☺️ trying to be more creative each time any one else had to do

You can buy kits to have other people’s bits moulded to make you a sex toy.

Or you could try out a carrot, parsnip, cucumber (zucchini), aubergine (eggplant), butternut squash, or a watermelon. Practically your whole Christmas dinner
The molding ideas is very interesting it has a natural sensation 👍 organical objects are suitable for receiving but when penetrating an eggplant it tears turn very louse 😝

The molding ideas is very interesting it has a natural sensation 👍 organical objects are suitable for receiving but when penetrating an eggplant it tears turn very louse 😝
I truly wasn’t expecting that

eating right cartoon network GIF by Boomerang Official

but crafting your own won’t incriminate you? Explain.

Also when you said crafted I pictured a stake, like that’s new to me. 😟
If it's don't discreetly in a personal apartment no one knows about it but discreet package are not allowed to pass into the country for general people there's always exceptions hhh you seems hungry a stake always cures excuse me English is not my native language and I am trying my best to communicate properly 🙂

If it's don't discreetly in a personal apartment no one knows about it but discreet package are not allowed to pass into the country for general people there's always exceptions hhh you seems hungry a stake always cures excuse me English is not my native language and I am trying my best to communicate properly 🙂
Your English is fine I can understand you. Nothing wrong with what you’ve said anyway it’s clear as day.

I see you’re from Lebanon so of course assume the laws are pretty strict when it comes to certain topics. As long as safe and good, no harm done. 👍